How are the tits coming along, boymoders?

For science, of course

Attached: C52FE357-BCC0-42DE-9330-F9C3428D8466.jpg (589x706, 319.05K)

Pretty good, 3ish months in and i can grab a handful but they're still hide able.

Little worried my left boobs is bigger than my right but i measured and it says its fine and whenever i look at them again they either look fine or big, so maybe brainworms.

imagne mixinf redd and blue

Annoyingly good. I'm going to stop taking my fucking prog because I want my fucking tits to go down. Hate being prescribed this shit for other stuff.

Pseudo-boymoder who dresses mostly andro and just accepts however I get gendered on a case by case basis. I can still probably wear big bulky sweaters to hide them, but I think I'm at a point now where even with loose or thick shirts, they're visible, and I need to wear bras or else it'd be weird and uncomfortable for myself and others

What fucking "other stuff" than breast feminization does an AMAB get prescribed Progesterone for??

No boobs are symmetrical, there's always one slightly bigger

They're becoming hard to hide

Maybe not perfectly symmetrical, but mine are the same size as far as I can tell, I think the uneven sizes thing mostly applies to bigger, cis f boots, no?

5A... *sighs*

Nah it's with every girl, just sometimes it's more noticeable, especially when they're growing in
Teenage girls get told not to worry either kek

I have tanner 2 "cone tits" but they look massive already. Milk truck inbound?

Yeah its probably just brainworms, my boobs have grown so fast its crazy so im still getting used to them.

It's not brainworms, it's an actual thing, just not something to get worried about

Oh, alright well i wont worry about it now but whenever they stop growing, if they're noticably different ill just get a breast augmentation.

oh and they're sore right now
I love it

Too much estrogen is an antagonist for another condition I have. Prog moderates estrogen so my docs thought it would be a good combo given that I'm effectively mtf.

post milkers

Hmm, interesting. Couldn't you just do a lower dose of E plus anti androgens if you dont like prog?

It's more an issue that my body processes estrogen too efficiently. When I was on pills, my levels were completely undetectable after 8 hours and the half-life of valerate in my system is about 1.5 days. If I take estrogen to frequently it makes the other condition worse (cause I spike up to like 3000-5000) so I usually take 3mg valerate / 4 days.

Oh wow, that's interesting. Have you looked into pellets? I know they aren't available everywhere, but they seem like the best way of coping with oddly low half lifes

I considered it but they are expensive and it's easier to control levels with injections. Don't want to get an implant and be an accidental hormonal mess for 3-6 months. Rn I'm really dysphoric and upset because it's been 4 whole days since my last injection and my levels are all out of wack lol.

like I said, tanner ii

Attached: untitled.jpg (2584x2448, 1.72M)

Didn't we just have this thread lol

Attached: Picsart_22-01-26_01-21-01-810.jpg (2442x1468, 816.26K)

Attached: sweatyBear.jpg (349x305, 21.8K)

Why do all trannies have tiny gross undeveloped man boobs?

because their boobs are still growing unlike your undeveloped brain kek