This is a MUST watch for EVERY anime fan

Attached: Chainsaw Man Denji.jpg (2006x1840, 821.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk7QSGwupPA&list=LL&index=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A must watch for one episode before dropping after deciding it just isn’t for them.

Is it better than Cyberpunk Edgerunners?

Dont think so.

What killed the hype?

it isn't out yet. though i highly doubt that it will be better than edgerunners. i don't see mappa animating it better than trigger. Atleast the soundtrack will be just as good as edgerunners'

12 episodes

>i don't see mappa animating it better than trigger

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=jk7QSGwupPA&list=LL&index=

Attached: CHAINSAW MAN (2).jpg (1920x1080, 175.48K)

i have seen the trailer user. the animation is smooth but the visuals aren't as good. one of my complaints is that i always imagined chainsaw man to be more colorful. it did seem a bit more colorful in the cover pages we got. Well, we'll see. i am still hoping that it is good. having 2 god-tier anime in one year would be amazing.

You'd consider edgerunners to be god-tier? I haven't seen it yet.

>one of my complaints is that i always imagined chainsaw man to be more colorful
The director literally said that they are trying to make CSM to be as realistic as possible. He mentioned they want it to be like a live action anime in an interview.

have THAT many people actually read the chainsaw man manga or is it all bandwagoners?

>have THAT many people actually read the chainsaw man manga
It's been the #1 manga in burger land for a while now. It's literally babies first manga. So yeah, the manga is just really damn popular among the countries that use 4channel.

Attached: 2021 manga ranking.png (590x590, 426.76K)

>Chainsaw Man is listed for 12 episodes on Netflix Japan
not a split-cour like SxF. Shame.
>SPY X FAMILY is listed for 25 episodes

>shounenshit
>MUST watch
lol
lmao

interesting, thanks anons

de nada, and apologies in advanced for the state of this board come October.

Attached: how.png (912x570, 103.35K)

It has constant generals for a long while (filled with schizos but nonetheless generals) for a long while, all without an anime btw. So yes.

luckily it only has 12 eps lmao

overrated as fuck

>cgiman

Mind hopping over to Reddit to see how bad it is there? Also RIP board, fingers crossed jannies keep those fuckers regulated to one thread at a time.

Not interested. Fuck off.

Which is makes no sense given the amount of time MAPPA has had CSM in the oven. I'm smelling greed. A movie on an expedited timeline in lieu of a second cour, is what I'm guessing.

Definitely quite active. I'd guess more so than any other manga series.
>fingers crossed jannies keep those fuckers regulated to one thread at a time
Yeah, something might have to be planned pre-emptively. A 24-hour general for a manga only series is not a good sign at all.

Attached: rebbit.png (391x210, 10.65K)

Already among the greatest

Attached: gold standart.jpg (2402x536, 354.06K)

Holy fuck, this board is doomed. I remember the shitload of threads filling the catalogue when JUST the key visuals and trailers were released… it’s over for Any Forums. That and along with other big Shonen titles like SxF, Mob, MHA, Bleach airing at the same time, it’s going to be fucked.