Can someone call me a good girl, woman etc in this thread I wanna test something

can someone call me a good girl, woman etc in this thread I wanna test something

Attached: 1643393203584.jpg (384x250, 42.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1i6vaRq79nP5
voca.ro/1062g5A8cJXt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are a good girl, woman etc

You are nothing at all like a hairy, smelly, freak with protruding facial bones like moids are.

You are not a good girl, woman etc

What have you done to be called a good girl?

Bitch I'm not your lesbo gf

you did such a good job user, what a good girl. good girls deserve treats

>unzips

Attached: 08BE8959-ABB0-44D5-948E-F3C764F76F0D.jpg (200x221, 6.68K)

voca.ro/1i6vaRq79nP5

You’ve been a good girl lately, proud of you!

nvm expirement over
I just wanted to test how it felt to be complimented in that way
my ex bf called me it once while we were having sex and now whenever someone says similar I get all weird feeling
especially lately

ryangosling-screaming.mp4

I can also do it in manvoice if you’re into guys

What are you, a dog?

PLZ!!11!!

yeah I'm only in to guys. hed never say it unless he was horny which was sad coz it just made me happy and feel fuzzy when hed say it

Hard to do emotional inflections when I’m working so hard to get my voice down but I hope this works
voca.ro/1062g5A8cJXt

you will always be the cutest little princess anonymous

>nvm expirement over
I just wanted to test how it felt to be complimented in that way
Conclusion?

my conclusion is that every feeling of wanting to detransition just left my body as soon as I imagined a guy calling me his girlfriend and proposing to me and hugging me tight after a cute sushi dinner date
and also that I will never be a real woman

Did cause the ywnbaw feelings?

maybe a slight twinge but it was mostly hearing that other user say those things in their male voice

Attached: 1643413856840.jpg (1280x640, 110.5K)

If you liked this you’re autopedophile btw

I didnt and am not interested in being called a good/cute/girlfriend in a sexual way just in a loving way and it doesnt bringbme any arousal

Attached: 1643295476842.png (533x526, 54.53K)

lmk if you wanna hear anything else, manvoice is kinda hard but I like making people happy