One Piece:

Expect the Anime to finish the Wano Arc by July, 2023. Us Manga readers will be at chapter 1100 by then. Any predictions for Any Forums's future?

Attached: 33a2f-16586731811581-1920.jpg (680x371, 37.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Simega8/status/1570187923345244161
youtube.com/watch?v=2r7TWSG7Dnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

carrot is in the barrel

Lots of nothing happens: the chapter to come

new thread came up after I posted this, so Im going to ask here.

Since we're in the last saga, and even Oda said he hopes to answer all the questions, what's something that will bum you out if it isn't addressed/ makes an appearance?

For me its Enel and Urouge. Both are really cool characters and have been up to SOMETHING, I want to see at least the conclusions of their stories, or hope it amounts to at least SOMETHING small

I regret to inform you all that Carrot has drowned off panel
this news is not fake

Attached: 33641980cafb90f317531ab31701508d[1].gif (400x400, 1.33M)

The future is duchess bun.

Attached: carrot_copy2_by_aliasartworks_ddonfn0-fullview.jpg (1280x1689, 220.91K)

>MY DREAM
>IS
>TO FIND THE ONE PIECE
>AND
>BECOME THE PIRATE KING
HOLY FUCKK 10/10 CHAPTER NOBODY COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS!!!!!!!!!! BASED GODA BASED GODA BASED GODA!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are the changes I would make in 1059 to improve it. Tell me your thoughts.

>Seraphim clashes with Blackbeard
Coby takes his place and rushes Blackbeard in the battle. They have a minor clash before Coby is punched to the side.
Then the Seraphim makes his appearance and fights Blackbeard for real.
>Coby stands to the side while Blackbeard is holding Hancock
Have him take the opportunity where the moment Blackbeard grabs Hancock, he soru's in and wraps his legs around Blackbeard's neck, with his sword held at BB's throat and joins in the talk.
Instead of literally begging Blackbeard (a pirate who's known for being cruel) not to kill Hancock, he has more of a presence in the negotiations because he says the moment Blackbeard moves his fist towards Boa he'll plunge his sword right into his neck. This is why Rayleigh's intervention would be more of a lifesaver since he broke the three-way standoff.

Coby being around Vice-Admiral level and facing off against a Shichibukai and Yonkou could end only in one way, but this is a better written way to give Coby more of an impact in the events of the chapter while also keeping into mind where his current abilities lie.

Attached: Coby.full.2750554.jpg (2048x1378, 446.77K)

RAWS NOW

Remember Wano is popular and contrarian Any Forums doomposters are eternally seething

Attached: salesfags btfo 3.png (1080x1531, 1.39M)

Sanji black Coc fire soon.....................
twitter.com/Simega8/status/1570187923345244161

Can’t wait for the wedding.

Attached: 6411A906-1906-4F2A-BC4B-0A87FE187A84.jpg (2029x3206, 1.03M)

I miss Kiku

Elbaf, but I'm already prepared for it to be skipped

Wano was utter shit and the only contrarian opinion is this retraded revisionism

to the user form the other thread (or any other anons who can answer) why is stuff like My Hero Academia and Jujutsu Kaisen experiencing an "unhealthy drop in sales" as opposed to One Piece's boom?

Despite me not liking Wano, I'm happy about this. Those retards over at the sales threads are gonna seethe hard.

What happened in MHA and JJK?
I don't follow JJK but I dropped MHA around the conclusion of the war arc and before Deku's solo mission to let the chapters pile up.
I hear the occasional thing like something about Overhaul being redeemed and more recently Bakugou's fakeout but nothing substantial.

Cute and Canon

Attached: 1663200491439396.gif (499x281, 348.21K)

uh huh, just like how Whole Cake Island was utter shit and before that Zou and Dressrosa was utter shit and before that it was everything post timeskip etc etc.

It gets old doomposter.

Attached: doomposters are eternal.png (2504x431, 82.63K)

Wano is shit.
It could've made OP the most sales ever, and it would STILL be fucking shit.

Believe in the Boacoin!

Attached: FcYhywaXEAAzECV.jpg (630x357, 71.69K)

I hate that Wano cover ao much it makes Kaido look like you know what

This is more and more true as time goes on. Watch how doomposter recoil as they are found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2r7TWSG7Dnw

Attached: 1638726471412.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

>Chapter is called "Luffy's dream"
>We don't get to know his dream
>Apparently it's not what he wanted for the last 3 years
Such wowie, Oda. What amazing writing. This manga is clearly more than just a bunch of cheap baits and asspulls thrown together.

I'm fucking done with Wano. What manga chapter is the anime currently in? Im gonna start reading.

People liked WCI until the stupid wedding cake/run piece shit. Zou is almost universally loved, Dressrosa is still complete shit. Again, retarded revisionism.

I'd be pretty shocked if enel was skipped over. Even minor villains have made a re-appearance in the story so it'd be very strange if the villain to an entire saga didn't show up again

Attached: 1622918619766.gif (600x338, 3.31M)

You smega eaters are delusional

>sabo death fakeout
>just to kill him off right afterward
>if he isn't dead from Uranus, it would just make the weapon and Imu ridiculous AND be a second fakeout
One Piece and Oda fell off

apparently JJK's newest volumes sales have a big drop. Basic thread lurking I see that the newest JJK arc is all side character fights and people are bored.

MHA is just shit and Bakugo's "death" or whatever just made people more assmad.

The problem with Enel is that he already achieved his objective
Oda would need to come up with a smart reason to make him come back to Earth

Watch her movie.

Attached: 101038959_p1.jpg (4073x3009, 1.96M)

The bow reacted

Attached: 1663182981008562.png (881x1174, 452.05K)

It’s hard for me to care about OP any more. It carried me on the good faith it earned in the first half. But that’s becoming a distant memory now. I think Wano is what finally broke a lot of readers. It lost me, personally, after WCI.

Drop One Piece, Wano is terrible especially the climax, and if this chapter proved us anything it's that it probably won't get better

Attached: 1622919539734.gif (600x338, 3.99M)

>if he isn't dead from Uranus, it would just make the weapon and Imu ridiculous AND be a second fakeout
Why would it be? Sabo is a logia user, a big explosion is not going to kill him.

Old reader here, i basically feel the same way. What made me so bitter was Nika. It's unironically the worst thing i have ever read in my life. And i've read DBS, so you know i've read garbage.

>everyone else is wrong! I'm right! I wasnt a retard who thought he was in good company I swear! Dont show me sales or polls, anything to the contrary of my obviously right opinion are stupid shills!

The absolute state of you faggots.

Attached: doffy.jpg (1710x900, 174.6K)

All this proves is that Wano was so ass that everyone dropped it and bought it after it was done.

almost everything you said is wrong. People have been doomposting every arc since Marineford.

I though Luffy's secret dream was a Wano addition but it was already implied in the Sabo flashback before the timeskip, am I a speedreader?

The absolute state of "those" guys... amirite?

Attached: 1663208207215.png (2133x1592, 1.57M)

doombros it's not looking good
our narrative is breaking apart

Oldfags mostly dropped that shit. Nika killed any change for One piece to have a decent ending

how does backlog sales indicate Wano was popular you retard?

it's just the movie bump
god you newshits are annoying

user are you retarded? The Wano arcs are the most sold right now. He literally lists them out for you.

Attached: salesfags btfo 2.png (667x808, 24.84K)

Good to know that Wano is so bad, people quit One Piece and only reture when Wano end.

>Carrot was deeply saddened by how the other minks didn't understand Pedro's will at all, and how the Strawhats had seemingly forgotten about her despite what they'd been through, and so resorted to stowing away in a barrel on the Sunny again.
>But when Luffy chose to take the ship down the waterfall, that barrel ended up falling overboard and was lost at sea, the Straw Hats oblivious to its occupant.
>No rescue would come as the barrel drifted away from Wano. Although she avoided drowning thanks to the barrel, Carrot, who still knew little about the sea, ended up drinking sea water when suffering dehydration.
>Delirious and on the verge of death, Carrot's last thoughts were of how strange all the events leading to this were, and wondering if she had been condemned by some cruel god.

Wano volumes are among the most bought right now you illiterate fucks. Lmao.

A-ACTUALLY THE GOMU GOMU DIDN'T EXIST, A-AND, IT WAS LIKE, A MYTHICAL ZOAN AND AN IN-UNIVERSE GOD, THE JOYBOY NIKA AND LIKE, IT IT LIKE, ESCAPED THE GOVERNMENT FOR 800 YEARS ! AND EVEN THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT !
OH AND ALSO, LUFFY'S DREAM WAS FAKE TOO LOL, IT'S SOMETHING ELSE YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE END ! AT THAT TIME, AT THAT PLACE !

Reminder.
All the sales from when Wano started to when it ended DO NOT COUNT. The charts showing that Wano was killing OP compared to other Manga's?
THEY DON'T FUCKING COUNT.
All that counts is the backlog.

those are conjugate sales (meaning including all sales of all volumes) and the volumes he lists off are mostly backlog

It's literally just from the movie, this isn't rocket science. Puta's movie came out and then the last 2 months One Piece backlog sales saw massive jumps. Use your brain m8

LET GO OF WANO ALREADY

WE JUST LEFT IT THE SHITTY ARC

FUCK SAMURAI, FUCK YAMATO, FUCK SCABBARDS, FUCK KIKU, FUCK HIYORI, FUCK TAMA, FUCK ODEN

This manga is shit after [insert any arc here], it was much better when I was watching [my first arc] in 2006, before my frontal cortex was fully developed. I can't believe people enjoy things I do not like. What is Oda thinking, not catering to my needs specifically? And don't get me started on THAT character.

>AT THAT TIME, AT THAT PLACE !
Is Oda the Skull Knight?

By new readers who will move on yeah, the oldfags all dropped one piece, it will fall in a few months. Also one piece sells are so fucking low now outside of this buyout by new readers, it's laughable really. Enjoy your nika shit.

Moron

READ NIGGUH READ

Retardos.

>fuck Tama
god I wish

You keep spamming this and it's literally not even correct. The new volumes having higher immediate sales doesn't eclipse what the total purchase amount for backlog volumes was. That's called the novelty of them being new and they still don't even pass them.

You just want (You)s tho so here.

ENTER

TRUE STRAWHATS

Attached: 1640525039723.webm (854x480, 812.39K)

Nigger how about you actually read it.

Wano is so shit that it's defenders don't even make points.
They just point to numbers.

>Doomposting about Wano
Come on, Wano wasn't a disaster. It's not my favorite arc by far, mainly because it was unfocused and way too long for its own good, but it had its moments. The past few chapters have demonstrated Oda still has it.

Attached: FbnzdxYUsAAjzfX.jpg (400x400, 30.56K)

Built for BZC

Attached: Bonney_Stops_Zoro.png (433x676, 362.09K)

user.
The latest volumes that came out are going to have more sales than the ones that have been out for a decade+

But their totals aren't passing what those old totals are.

uh huh

Attached: salesfags...jpg (795x992, 190.73K)

Defending your opinion on whether you think an arc is bad or not is for people who need validation for their thoughts and feelings.

Are you...mentally retarded bud?

>it had its moments
Yeah, it lasted for 4 fucking years. Obviously it would have "It's moments".
The problem is those moments are too few for how fucking big the Arc is.

what are the chances we get the newchapter by midnight real time?

stop giving him attention he's just going to keep spamming the same shit

Makes sense because for once the anime is a lot better than the manga. But Wano was a fucking blunder.

Attached: 1627144108301.jpg (1920x1080, 344.04K)

On the topic of doomposters, so what? Who cares if it "goes to shit "or if it's great. You've already read through most of it. Checking every week for a new chapter isn't an arduous task. Might as well just keep checking in and having fun with what you like about the series, if you still like it. What do you lose about that?

More importantly, what do you win if you join in these threads just to doompost? Criticisms are fine, no story is perfect, and One Piece has a lot of flaws, but I see no reason to compulsively join in and announce that everything has gone to shit, every fucking week. If it's that bad, you'd have stopped reading, no? It makes no sense.

Just have fun with it. It's a light hearted adventure about pirates, with some dark elements like the world government, but it's mostly cheerful and cartoonish. Nika was proof of that. Just have fun.

>"JuSt TuRn YoUr BraIn OfF XDDDD" is a bad argument!!!"

It's a shounen, it's written and marketed primarily to children. If you want better writing with more substance, read something for adults. I'm here to have fun, and you are spoiling it with your little bitch attitude. Stop it.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 137.13K)

checked

are you? It literally states the Wano volumes are the most bought right now. Ever since it ended the series has experienced people purchasing the backlog in it's highest in a decade.

What the fuck is the final battle? WG has 3 admirals vs 100+ pirates of similar calibre.

these people aren't here to have fun - they are attached to anime/manga because they lack a real meaning to their own lives

None of the other post 1998 shonens had this soul

The biggest issue with Wano is the pacing, the overabundance of characters and Oda fumbling the Nika fruit thing a bit.
It's not like I'm against the Nika fruit, I just think it could have been established better.
But it has too many great moments to not be remembered fondly for.

Attached: Wano More like Kino.jpg (2324x2671, 3.07M)

Thats too suspicious. First Franky’s wanted photo, now this? Carrot is hiding in there and when a marine walked by she scared him off pretending to be Franky infused with the ship

Shitposting is how I have fun though

>Carrot dies lost at sea, in a barrel filled with her own filth.
>Bonney gets rescued from the same fate by the Straw Hats instead.
kek

Attached: 1663185581584647.jpg (245x333, 49.76K)

>narrative
discord really broke zoomers mentally

>im not dead

Attached: Kuina_Manga_Infobox.png (169x230, 43.57K)

OFFICIAL RELEASE FAGGOT HERE: i am still peeved about the retcon of luffy's gomu gomu no mi. I grew up with that shit, did pretend anime fights in the school yard in primary at recess. oda just tossed my childhood in the trash by asspulling an in-universe derived zoan+giving it to luffy.
im genuinely butthurt and am not coping well

I need more of her

Attached: chopper hat.jpg (4960x7015, 2.17M)

Can the sales really be attributed to just the movie?
Was there a massive rise in sales when Stampede or Gold was released?

porr bunn :((

>people buy the arc after it's over instead of reading weekly at snail pace
woah... such concept.

>but I see no reason to compulsively join in and announce that everything has gone to shit, every fucking week.
What if... it's because it was.
Come the fuck on. Wano was a slow, boring, dreadful fucking slog. "Doomposting" for Wano mainly ramped up during Onigashima, which is factually where Wano took a giant shit all over itself.
Wano wasn't that bad?
ODA IS LITERALLY TRYING TO "PATCH" THE ARC WITH FLASHBACKS.
COME THE FUCK ON.

Lolibonny and Hancunny will team up to save One Piece.

What annoys me is how this chapter is called Luffy's Dream yet the DREAM ITSELF IS FUCKING OFFSCREENED. I've been reading this manga for 17 years. 17 years. I just want some answers at this point.

Attached: 1663208969701.jpg (750x746, 264.45K)