This is literally me...

This is literally me. Is society going to eventually fully and truthfully accept us or is it always going to be a charade?

Attached: tranny_misgendering.png (1016x992, 483.27K)

its a charade, I have trans friends, I refer to them as their preferred pronoun and gender, but I will never be able to fully actually manipulate my brain into thinking they are the gender they are
t. cis bi.

Only when youngshits are the norm

>fully and truthfully accept us
Using your preferred pronouns while retaining my own worldview but not being a dick about it is the best I can do for you.

I love how Twitter non-passoids feel like they are naturally entitled to passing. They really do think they are the center of the universe.

idk there are trannies who are clockable but i still fully see them as women, but yeah some trannies i really cant see them that way but ill be polite and humor them

there hasn't been a single society that fully integrates transgender people as our gender
the best there's been is trans women being in some kind of revered religious role like Scythia or the cult of Cybele, but that's not going to happen in modern society
imo trans separatism is the only way

It's over

>is it always going to be a charade?
you're the ones putting on a charade lol. To confirm your fears, yes we are all laughing at you behind your back or subtly in front of your face at all times

I swear to God this tweet was bait, this person had a whole beard when he tweeted that

this is what being insecure does to your brain

Unironically the best solution is for as many people as possible to genderfuck as hard as possible such that the entire concept of gender having a relationship to sex / body type breaks down entirely

>is it always going to be a charade?

yes. i know for a fact everyone is just humoring me, because as a fellow troon i’m doing the exact same thing for them.

anyone ever lol at the fact we gaslit the population into thinking we actually see each other as our genders? got libs writing laws to protect us and everything

g/acc

>eventually fully and truthfully accept us
No, people are not going to see you as a woman unless you look like a woman.
What you need to do is stop expecting people to know who you are without getting to know you.
You need to stop caring what other people think about you and your appearance.
What they think is none of your business!
Don't get distracted from your goals by ignorant people.
You don't have time for that!

This
#AbolishGender

Attached: @revlon.jpg (1080x1344, 261.52K)

this 1000% why give a fuck about what random people call you. I used to really get bent over that then I realized that it literally doesn't matter. you have to learn to be secure in your own identity and body. relying on validation from strangers only leads to unneeded stress.

so much bullshit isn't a trans issue its just about self esteem, OP's pic is just insecurity

People can't change how they feel but they can still control their behavior. The least cis people can do is respect your preferred pronouns but if you don't pass, you don't pass.

never ever going to happen unless eugenics becomes a thing again.
most trans people have really bad self worth and/or are toxic as fuck.

>violent