What are some of the best places, in America and the world, for trans people?

what are some of the best places, in America and the world, for trans people?

Attached: 9jnn6ggaykw3dw9k6f9ttyg2gdglyz4x7irzq2llvrc.jpg (768x547, 92.38K)

the answer is literally just cosmopolitan western cities. not a novel question

Malta is great.

A community that's supportive of you, even reluctantly, is vastly superior to a city full of people who merely tolerate you because their brains have been deep fried by information overload.

>UK higher than the US
Fucking how

>Sweden
What a shitty chart. Has little relation with reality. Most European countries will force you to wait years to get HRT if you don't DIY.

every big western city

Do Latinx countries count as western.

I don't trust surveys.
t.Spaniard

Attached: Españita basada.jpg (1240x1848, 181.6K)

Are you from the south? Gypsyland isn't Spain.

No.

Entonces deja las drogas, llorica.

Pero si no me drogo, ¿por qué asumes cosas?

Joder, que también eres autista.

It depends really, if you want to rate places based on how easy it is to become passing, then russia should be ahead of most western countries.

You can blockers and e without a prescription from pharmacies there, because they don't ask for prescriptions for many drugs there.

That instantly makes russia objectively better than nordic countries which are customs hellholes for diy, gatekeep you until 18, and on top of that you probably need your parent's permission since it's official treatment.

>the government doesn't necessarily represent the values and interests of the people
in other news, water is wet

Vocal minority
I see more and more foreign trans women moving to the UK, undeterred by TERFs and such.

In a dumpster or sewer

same in argentina, but without murder

There are trans murders in Argentina, much less than Russia though.

any city with a big percentage of bugmen really
not just big or western

These surveys usually suck and are meaningless at telling us how good a place is to live as a troon, what the legal situation is like, and how safe it is.