Are TERFs aware of the existence of boymoders? What are their thoughts on them?

Are TERFs aware of the existence of boymoders? What are their thoughts on them?

Attached: b3b84f506d8a60d0f8ce658e6146586f0d9ccd9d4656dfb2bbb518f6f90313af_1.jpg (1080x2720, 296.94K)

they don't seem to be, I wonder what kind of schizo reasoning they'd cook up to explain why boymoding is actually patriarchal rape or whatever

No and thank god they aren't

>Are TERFs aware

TERFs are programmed NPC neo-liberal automatrons designed to react to certain stimuli im pre-approved ways.

The facts mean nothing to them. Even if you show them indisuputable evicence, the programming is so strong they will experience cognitive dissonance.

The demoralisation of the TERF is complete and irreversible.

Attached: boymoderterf.png (711x356, 58.44K)

They don’t care about them because they’re not trying to get into female spaces

Pretty sure I saw the term being used once.
Iirc they said it's an AGP fetish thing
As in they get turned on by the idea of being so fem, that they can't hide it even while pretending to be male.

>can't use women's toilets
>can't use men's toilets
diapers it is

TERFoids hate trans people regardless of how we behave
>As in they get turned on by the idea of being so fem, that they can't hide it even while pretending to be male.
lmfao

why do people use the word 'neoliberal' in irrelevant contexts to the point of complete meaninglessness

Yes they talk a lot about boymoders (using that specific term) and hate them. I'd dig up things to screenshot but I don't want to bother sifting through their garbage

Because it's true. It's an entirely idpol issue and completely detracts from actual material issues women face. It's no different than Warren reading murdered transwomen's names who got murdered because they are sex workers because there's no social safety net.

Spotted the indoctrinated TERF

i'm not a terf, lol, i'm mtf.

It's just stupid to be browsing and see someone parrot "neoliberal" like a slur brainlessly, it just makes me think they copy all their opinions from angry extremists the internet

what do terfs have to do with international free trade again???

Neoliberalism is more than just free trade, you know.

why not instead stop trannies from
being sex workers by making transition easier and smoother, so they dont end up homeless from their unsupportive families and with no skills cause they're investing all their effort into passing

>"international free trade"
>she isnt aware of the socio-cultural transformation taking place, the commodification of every aspect of life itself, and thinks neoliberal is exclusively an economic system.

please touch grass instead of regurgitating buzzwords thanks

80IQ
70IQ

I’m a pseudo terf but I’m fine with them.

>you dont agree with my angry communist takes on a transgender imageboard? you're 80 IQ

Attached: soy036.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

ad hominem!

>The concept of a social safety net is communist
80IQ