Yunyun's a punching bag character who only exists to make the fan/author favorite Megumin look better in comparison

Yunyun's a punching bag character who only exists to make the fan/author favorite Megumin look better in comparison.

Attached: 1637452351639.jpg (1600x900, 706.94K)

Yunyun exists to sell figurines and attract losers that think a desperate lonely girl would want them

But Yunyun always ends up looking better than Megumin by comparison

That's not true. Look at what her entire role in the spinoff is. Same as "look how awful Aqua and Darkness are, look how pure and smart Megumin is in comparison". Foils

Yunyun is my favorite girl because

Yunyun should be Megumin's sex slave.

Pretty dress
Now put Kazuma in the dress

i want to suck on her boobies lol

As someone who is somewhat socially awkward with a social attention complex and cares about the socially vulnerable, I could relate much of Yunyun, we're both also kindhearted.

You're not supposed to relate to Yunyun, you're supposed to relate to Kazuma and Megumin. You missed the point of the story.

yes but thats why i like her

holy autism

Do you relate to Aqua too, dipshit?

Yunyun's overwhelming kindheartedness and her desire to be befriended and trying to fit in are traits that I could empathize and relate because I was like her before but not quite that awkward.

yunyun, like everyone else, is made for suffering.

SEX WITH YUNYUN

Attached: 1650657920896.png (770x720, 452.67K)

t.Natsume Akatsuki

I mean i think that's half the fun of the characters. Each of them has a major flaw that they suffer from, and pass around the suffering for more hijinks. Aqua is retarded, she suffers. Wiz is guilible, she suffers. Megumine is a crack addict for explosions, she suffers. Trashzuma is a normal teenage boy. he suffers. We all suffer, and it's funny.

wow she's perfect

only inside of marriage

Yunyun's bags were made for punching if you know what I mean.

This.