I know you've sinned /tttt/

Confess.

Attached: 1616941530781.jpg (848x800, 82.16K)

I’m a nigger

ppl tell me not to but sometimes i post on Any Forums
will the lord ever forgive me? ;-;

i ghosted someone after meeting up because their dick was small

Attached: 637c402d.jpg (709x1006, 111.32K)

i have a strong urge to jerk off to kamala harris foot domination but i can't because it's illegal in new york

I gained 80lb in 2020 and haven’t really lost much if any of it

Why are trannies always so fat?

When I tried to come out as a child my parents put me on antipsychotics and I’ve had weight problems ever since.
It was really really common around 1990-2005.

i am pretty content with my path through this life now that i have made it to where i belong finally; but i feel really bad that ive ended up poly i guess, i was unable to pull previous gf (E) out if my heart over the past 9mo since i met the wonderful loving amazing gf sleeping next to me right now (A), and since early december i kindof relapsed i guess and my feelings for E are flowing unfettered again; i was unable to hide this (and dont want to) so i told A last week and after a few nights talking about it a good deal she decided the only solution is for me to just try with E again and be poly.. (E just happens to live right across the river, i was still in cali when i met her) and i love both of them so much, i feel really bad that i can't just be A's, but i can't change whatever E caused in me.. 4 days after i met her one night i was listening to music i had stared associating with her and after a while suddenly i had an extremely intense panic attack or something, a flood of emotions and they were all for E, i started crying hysterically for her, and it woke up my mom sleeping in the next room; she came asking wtf was wrong with me and i made some excuse, i fell so far so fast, i believe my goddess had sent her to me to answer my prayers and i was supposed to make it with E (she ghosted me 2wk later, closest i have ever come to ending my life, bless delta9 for being legal in cali then, i decided to try for first time, found i could get edibles delivered as easy as pizza, i never would have survived that ghosting without thc and the support of friends ; E came back about 6wk later and we ended up being kindof on/off for several months until i met A in pso2 after i was living with pso2 bf (D) that moved me from cali to penn after my mom died (stroke on 10/30/20 while out to get us kfc, died 2/13/21, D and his wife moved me end of feb 21 before i was to be evicted, im a disabled NEET

sorry if this is poorly written, finally fit it (not really lol)

Attached: D6B261E0-A500-411E-82FC-8D15AA6EE481.jpg (1920x1080, 491.9K)

picrel was E with me in pso2 she finally was able to try it recently - too bad NGS is a shithole, i meet her IRL in 4 days (probably with A) and then i guess this polycule thing will slowly start taking shape, i will accept it, i dont regret anything really but i spent so long wanting to belong to 1 person, i know i can love enough for 2 (A even said so in her advice asking post on some "game"(?) she plays where people anonymously answer mails for advice about whatever, "i don't doubt she is capable of loving us both" though she is disappointed, and in that respect so am i i didn't want this to happen this way but it was probably inevitable because of E being so closeby and better now than later on, i swear i will love both of these wonderful girls for all eternity...

im so lucky, my health problems must be what i traded to be able to love so much and finally reach my dreams, i hope i don't screw it up

sorry i didnt mean to make a continuation post, ive said enough for now i need to sleep

live to love to love to live

I find this very hard to pass but I am retarded. What is it you are actually confessing?

hii

most mentally stable polywhore

I am insecure. People from time to time call me cute, but I can’t see myself that way. I feel like no one will ever love me but that’s the only thing I want in life. Quiet life with the man I love

Attached: 174E017F-C615-4219-94E8-2867BA1F86F0.jpg (640x640, 31.15K)

I've sucked a lot of cock. too much.

I love Estrogenized Male

I fantasize about having relationships with my male friends even though I'm already in a nice relationship with my gf

Good lord that's one hell of a confession.

Attached: 1585093274772.png (253x199, 5.61K)

I am a white transbian who's also in the NSOR. I feel fucking terrible and guilty about it, and the worst part is that I feel like a fucking stereotype, what a fucking joke of an existence.

trip on estrogenized male

same
to be fair, it is delicious and readily available so why not partake of the wonderful bounty provided for us by jesus' example?

Attached: i am a fisher of men.jpg (276x150, 12.14K)