18-20 IS NOT YOUNGSHIT

listen u fucking retards i am so unbelievably tired of seeing ppl respond to our posts with "i hate youngshits" "i hate bdd youngshits" and what the fuck ever else
we r POST PUBERTAL AGE and all this stuff abt being able to get hip growth is literally a coin flip with bad odds. the only exceptions r if u had late or diminished puberties but that isn't the vast majority of us. if u trooned in ur 20s or maybe even 30s i'm still facing the same exact problems as u being someone who started at 18. passoids from our age have to get just as lucky as anyone who's a late(r)shit passoid.
i bet this thread has happened a million times but idc i'm sick of this midshit hate jfc this board is so delusional

Attached: jimboj-1.png (268x250, 147.8K)

>if u trooned in ur 20s or maybe even 30s i'm still facing the same exact problems as u being someone who started at 18

Not even remotely true. It’s a pretty well-known fact that males don’t stop masculinizing until they’re in their early to mid-20s. Most white men can’t grow full beards at 18, but can at 25.

There’s a casual term among guys to refer to this as “second puberty”. Masculinization ends in your 20s. If you start at 18, you start only having completed the first stage of masculinization (fusion of the bone plates), but every aspect other than height and frame are going to undergo further masculinization.

And masculinization isn’t the only problem - it’s aging. Aging as a male can’t be reversed. So even a 25-year-old who has finished fully masculinizing has much better chances at passing than a 30-year-old, because they haven’t experienced masculine aging and all their aging process will be under estrogen influence with lower test.

this is all a cope from turbohons who transed in their 20s or 30s and blame it on their age lol
anything post puberty is the same up to the age at which you start balding and really looking like your dad.
you need to accept that it's mostly genetics or having super progressive parents who accept you and are wealthy enough to support your transitioning through middle school

Shut the fuck up youngshit

Attached: D31E037B-23C4-4AC4-BEF0-E1ED0C1DC3D7.png (321x302, 219.28K)

>Most white men can’t grow full beards at 18, but can at 25.
op here. i still basically need full electro to get this disgusting mess off my face
i might not be masculinizing further but i'm still fucked and i'm probably going to boy/manmode until i die in some hovel alone. the most valid part of ur post is re: aging but that's not enough to say that midshit has it so substantially easier

thank u jfc
ik it's a cope it's just a particularly stupid one that irks me. we're all mogged by real youngshits, this is justretarded infighting among latershits

BASED
BASED
BASED
the difference between 16-20 year old midshits and 12-15 year old youngshits is incredibly clear, they are literally pure and flawless while we are doomed to twinkhondom. so fucking sick of people denying this when you can literally go to any youngshit tranny's channel on youtube and compare her to most of the """"""youngshit"'""" trannies here. pic related, she trooned out at fucking 14.

Attached: 20220128_130920.jpg (720x529, 193.33K)

youngshits giving 'tips' for passing make me seethe so hard holy shit

i thought youngshit was 12-17

no youngshit is pre pubertal. if u troon in puberty ur still better off than us midshits but not by that much

>she trooned out at fucking 14.
>"""""""""""""""""""""""tips""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" for passing
im gonna fucking cry i cant take this shit anymore

yes, it's always the most basic shit that only works when you have goddess tier youngshit genetics/phenotype. it makes me literally boil with rage when they're like "teehee dont worry if you cant pass, passing isnt everything, its about who you are on the inside!!!!

>hey guys here’s my tips for passing :D
>so basically what you wanna do is find out hrt is a thing when you’re like 12 and also have parents that will support you

lmao

yeah on its own the self hatred coming from me getting the chance to do that and just...not is unbearable

18-20 is peak young shit age lmao

>wahhh but it's about puberty
No it isn't.
It's about skeletal development stage and attitude (this part is critical. It is not sufficient just to be young enough for skeletal effects from hrt). Complaining about not having it even better than you do while not acknowledging your massive privileges of being hrt at that point makes you a young shit.

Jazz Jennings? Not a young shit.
Hunter Schaefer? Not a young shit.
You? A young shit.

Second puberty is legit. Just look at pics of a group of male friends graduating from high school, and then graduating from college. Between those few years it goes from okay maybe possibly to IT'S OVER.

I dont have massive privilege you complete and utter retard. want to know the massive things I do have? massive skull from male puberty. male chin from male puberty. massive jaw from male puberty. massive rib cage from male puberty. massive midface from male puberty. massive shoulders from male puberty. transitioning at 12-15 beats transitioning 17-20 in the vast majority of cases.

>your massive privileges of being hrt at that point makes you a young shit.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your skeleton is affected by hrt. This is a massive, massive privilege that you fail to acknowledge and instead you call it nothing and whine. This makes you a young piece of shit. People you call "youngshits" have done literally nothing wrong except transition earlier than you. You're bad people.

lol, I’m 20 and I’m as fucked as any hon. My body is already fucked beyond repair, same goes for my face. I have the same struggles as any 30 yo.
We are not youngshits, youngshits are those few lucky who transition before 16

it's literally an entirely luck based thing whether my skeleton gets any meaningful changes or not????