More boys should get over their transphobic beliefs and date transgirls! It's an injustice that there are transgirls...

More boys should get over their transphobic beliefs and date transgirls! It's an injustice that there are transgirls without a bf!

Attached: 159.jpg (604x743, 86.84K)

Rapehon detected

this, state-mandated bfs when???

Trannies owe me sex

The sad thing is that they never look cute or like girls

>wishes society to accept tranners as who they are
>forces cis hets to turn (in their hetero mind) gay
hilarious

Attached: 1606973390295.jpg (401x486, 67.09K)

If you are cute you can get a bf
Simple as

i like trannies and i wanna fuck one in the ass and be a bf but people say im too spastic

tfw not

I'm not a rapehon! If I force boys to like me they will not want to leave because I'll he a perfect gf

If I have to be in a room with a Troon I'm spiking your drink. Strangling you while your unconscious. Taking you into the bathtub to cut your head off. Cutting off pieces of your body into smaller pieces so they dissolve in a bucket of muratic acid. Once the flesh is dissolved off the head I'll bleach the skull to perseve it. Paint it a deep gray color and then leave it on my shelf : ).

Tried asking one out who lived in the next town over online and she blocked me...

I'm fine with dating a trans girl but she has to be fine with me wanting to be a father

Attached: 20211204_133342.jpg (407x492, 22.09K)

This is too much. For me it's enough to just rape them.

I don't use online dating because I'm not a zoomer so the odds of meeting are almost zero, and the odds of us liking each other lesser still.

that's not far enough
as an agp with ""androphilic"" meta attraction nothing short of patrick bateman inviting me to his apartment in the american gardens building, filming a coerced kinky threesome w me, himself, plus some other whore, and then brutally murdering me w a chainsaw and throwing my dismembered body in a dumpster is enough to fulfill my fantasy of being a real woman. anything short of that just makes me want to kill myself like what's the fucking point

t. 6'0 hairy manbeast

I don't know what an agp is but raping trannies is hot and fun and easy to get away with

>I don't know what an agp is
what the fuck r u doing here

I select the cutest and most passing trannies from discords and Any Forums and coerce them into having sex with me

absolutely based, king among men, i strive to be like this some day

It's easy if you have the time and money to do it. Having a cute tranny deepthroat your dick is a great feeling.

thats why i said i strive to do it, im kinda broke now lol

oh okay chaser-san that's not too bad. unfortunately i'm disgusting so i wouldn't work well for u

Good luck with the grind my nigger

Trannies on online dating sites are fucking insufferable. You're not missing anything.