How do I grow my hair out... without outing myself as a fag and/or tranny?

How do I grow my hair out... without outing myself as a fag and/or tranny?
I've always hated haircuts, and every time we go, my mom wants me to get my hair cut shorter and shorter. I want to grow it out though. Not even that long, necessarily. Just shoulder length.

I do like metal, and my friend did grow his hair out recently, but I don't want to arouse any suspicion.

Attached: 5DHqZJF.png (1073x1041, 2.23M)

just grow it out and style it so its not a girls haircut retard

Like picrel grow a beard with it

Attached: 0f216dcd84391e82ab70582ef5e2c53c.jpg (1167x1339, 234.81K)

I just said I didn’t feel like cutting my hair during the pandemic, and I don’t mind the way it looks. If you’re an adult your parents can’t make you do shit lol

No one really pressed me beyond that, and it helped that most of my older brothers had long hair at some point too. If you ask around you’ll probably find that some of your older male relatives had long hair at some point when they were young so it’s not all that sus by itself

>without outing myself as a fag and/or tranny?
nigga... guys have been having long hair since hippise era and centuries before too. just grow them and if people ask just tell them you like how it looks.

Attached: ramones-1979.jpg (1200x800, 281.73K)

3/4 look like trannies
THE MEN'S RESTROOM IS THAT WAY SIR, YOU CAN'T GO INTO THE WOMEN'S JUST LETTING YOU KNOW K

my hair is grown out and i look like a man.
apparently as a man if you want to get a long haircut you have to expose your fuck huge forehead to not look bad or something
i hate my fucking skull so much
i want to style it in a feminine way but i just am too much of a coward to get it cut and have everyone hate me for being a disgusting hon

bdd hands typed this

Lol yeah this is what I'm doing. Keep the beard, people will just be like "whoa you look like jesus haha". But you can shave a beard instantly, whereas growing hair out takes a pretty long time.
Also you could just get somewhat into metal and argue it's a subcultural thing

Attached: 1635097413080.png (677x677, 787.58K)

>just grow a beard
good luck doing this long term with dysphoria
I know some of you are stronger and can do it but god damn that would kill me

>bdd hands
why yes my hands are large and ugly as well
but no my head measurements are absolutely massive. i've been made fun of for my big head and my prominent facial features before

men can have long hair and look obviously male as well. bangs on men look faggy because it accentuates the gigantic lower face as well but a lot of conventionally attractive men do but their faces are still completely male

i plan on getting my facial hair all electro'd but i just haven't gotten to it because i'm dumb and stupid and lazy

Attached: 66cb0a0d8de2c95a11929c8ab8973b12--celebrity-hairstyles-long-hairstyles.jpg (736x1104, 66.34K)

you shouldnt put your life and happiness behind other peoples opinion of you, the people you want to keep around will be the ones that don't give you shit

This is really bad for your hair if that's the normal state of your hair

t. had long hair and ended up with a broken mess because of that

>i plan on getting my facial hair all electro'd but i just haven't gotten to it because i'm dumb and stupid and lazy
IDK if this is weird but I'm tweezing my beard a little bit t a time. It seems to take couple month for a hair to regain it's full darkness after it's been plucked, and hopefully I'm doing some kind of permanent damage too, but yeah the goal is gradually making my facial hair weaker and then getting rid of it.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (840x1239, 277.9K)

i mean i could get nice hair so i can look kinda feminine when i want to
the problem is i don't have anyone to confide in this in with and i just am too much of a coward to actually get my hair done in a feminine way
especially since there's a high chance it would end in disaster because i have the skull of a neanderthal

>every time we go, my mom wants me to get my hair cut shorter and shorter
Underage

>I'm tweezing my beard a little bit t a time
it's probably not good for you but that's what i do
every time i look at my facial hair or touch it i freak out and panic and have to get rid of it

I'm unironically in love with mre steve
He's genuinely perfect

I'm 20 years old

If you're weird and autistic no one seems to question it. Either that or I'm socially oblivious. Not sure.
I've been boymoding for 4 years and have really long hair and no one has said anything. I like putting my hair in a bun cause it's really cute too yet no one seems to notice.

We all are
He's so dreamy!

Attached: jesus.jpg (1280x853, 379.23K)