All LGBT not just AGP is a mental disorder

I see all these little uwu "LGB" anti T profiles on twitter who say Ts just have a mental disorder....

Ok so AGP Ts have a sexual disorder so they want to become women .... HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT TO LGBs HAVING A SEXUAL DISORDER MAKING THEM WANT TO FUCK THE WRONG SEX!!

Attached: Blanchard easter egg LGB no T.png (755x921, 111.07K)

unironically based and ily
t. very mentally ill tranner

finding the same sex attractive is far more acceptable than mutilating your body to emulate a crude caricature of the other sex and then shaming society for not seeing you as that sex and for not wanting to sleep with you

Attached: 1643380096904.jpg (1280x1055, 373.5K)

I literally transitioned because I can't stand how mentally ill most gay guys are and wanted to date more mentally stable, manly straight guys instead.
(It worked coz I have a wonderful hubby now

>I literally transitioned because I can't stand how mentally ill most gay guys are and wanted to date more mentally stable, manly straight guys instead.
Same, lol.

if you're going to go against what your body was made for because you can't control your impulses then instead of whining about how society wont accept you for your degeneracy you should get your sex changed to be more normal

Attached: 941.png (1242x1394, 570.1K)

>It worked
Your husband is a faggot, cope.

Cutting your cock and balls off and stuffing silicon lumps on top of your pecks and buttocks isn't "normal".

My sex drive works fine, its not my fault all these worthless twinks are infertile

No he identifies as a straight guy and insists I'm a woman even when I say stuff like "hey, you think maybe I'm actually just a gay guy deep down that wanted to be female for convenience?"

>And bisexuals just seem to be self-deprecating narcissists as far as I can tell.
How dare you say something that applies to me so well. I'm sure we're not all like that. Right?

>expressing concerns

Attached: 1619332386584.png (1280x2000, 1.71M)

That's great, many men suck cock and get fucked up the butt and still identify as "straight" because they're a) closeted, and b) self-hating and in denial. If you prefer trannies to actual women, you're gay, regardless of what mental gymnastics you perform to feel comfortable. Self-attributed identities are peak post-modernism, the idea liberals are now engaging in gay sex and calling themself straight is all the proof you need what clowns they are.

Ok faggot

I hate this country so much, I'd take conservitard seething over TERFoid passive aggression any day

Liking trannies is NOT gay. Anything with tits is not my department, read the sign on the door and fuck off to the breeder affairs office

Terfisland lol
What will come after bbc

>Liking trannies is NOT gay.
Yes it is, most trannies look like men, because they are men. If you are attracted to masculine features that aren't found on actual women, as a man, you. are. gay.

The cope you people engage in to avoid admitting you're a fag.
>jacking it to a twink: gay
>jacking it to a twink that wears a dress and a wig: straight

Attached: 1643256649620.jpg (717x1024, 122.27K)

Lmao based Spics

Straight is whatever men say it is. They're stronger than you, so they make the rules.

>"I think I am a woman, therefore I am"
Trené Descartes, 2022

Attached: 1643264143745.jpg (1024x1024, 335.38K)

The Ayatollah disagrees

Islam has to be the biggest joke religion there is.

Attached: WIUJdoN.jpg.png (600x339, 196.26K)

Great moral guide you've got there, no wonder Liberals like Vaush love Islam so much

Attached: main-qimg-e55e73b45cfe5bbfbe7d40add4bd28be.png (3643x2048, 2.9M)

It's not about what I think. Ultimately we're defined by what other people think we are, since there are more of them than there are of us. Shakespeare wrote about this in one of his gay poems. Tis better to be vile than vile esteemed. In other words, if people think you're a shithead you may as well reap the benefit of being a shithead. They're going to think what they think regardless of truth. Truth is retarded, and almost never factors into the social reality of human existence. If I walk like a duck and quack like a duck and people think I'm a duck, I am for all intents and purposes a duck. No amount of fedora tipping will change the social reality. Cry about it in a manifesto all you want.

While there are anomalies people are genetically created to be homosexual for a variety of reasons. It's not a disorder, you were wired that way.

Seethe you flithy every corner of society is absolutely repulsed by your wretched existence no one would ever willingly associate with you unless you snaked your way into it and lgbs are cutting the snake off.

Well the concept of mental illness is vague and there exists no hard criteria to define it
However, gay or a dyke can live with their bodies without wanting to rope while trannies cannot

False, many gay people are suicidal too.

Historically, and in many parts of the world, trannies were and are more accepted than queers. Only in your neoliberal pants on head retarded shithole "developed" countries do gays parade around without being thrown off rooftops.

God, way to miss the point. Like how can you be so far off the mark? How can you misunderstand my post this bad?