What makes it that mtfs have the absolute worst taste imaginable to the point of actually being able to enjoy stuff...

what makes it that mtfs have the absolute worst taste imaginable to the point of actually being able to enjoy stuff like fallout and hyperpop

Attached: 115a167ba450f1b5d3529b4844d5426d.jpg (697x900, 158.23K)

>doesn't like hyperpop or fallout new vegas
How do you even interface with trannoids lmao? That's all I talk about.

I dont enjoy fallout and I only like 1 hyperpop song in total. but I think most of it is male socialization mixed with nostalgia.

The most malebrained thing about me is the fact I still like power rangers and the foo fighters.

I'm huge into vaporwave still, and a lot of other types nostalgic lowkey non EDM electronic music
I don't get hyperpop

some of my trans friends play some city building game and i got it today, seems fun enough though its a bit too hard to actually enjoy

other than that i just talk to them about random stuff and whatever else there is so like?

fallout is chill but yea I don't get hyperpop even though I generally like vaporwave and pc music (at least in concept). I'm always surprised by how malebrained the most visible trannies are. I don't consider myself trutrans but I feel like I had way more fembrained interests as a child and now than most trannies I see irl or on twitter.

It could be that it's just a handful of common interests solidifying into a lame culture that becomes a kind of normie subculture for an identity, like how the gays are.

The part of my brain that likes hyper-pop is the same part that likes SMT and fantasy sports betting

>Thinking music interests are male or female brained.
NGMI

mainly said what I said about male and fem brained interests in jest... If you think I actually believe interests are inherently gendered instead of just socially gendered your dumber than i am.

They literally are though? When's the last time you saw a man into kpop boybands lol stop coping

>hyperpop
too slow, try happy hardcore

i have great taste in everything so take that to the bank

fallout is one of the most normie games imaginable. the cis are obsessed with it too. the true sign of transdom is autistic games that only men play like grand strategy and competitive fighting games

>man into kpop boybands
hi

>people have different taste in videogayms and music than me wah
Your hobby is constantly posting on here so maybe don't throw any stones kek

>trip back on
that did not last long

>grand strategy
Trans or a nazi

honestly i see both of these as more ftm interests, bethesda games especially.

my hobby is being mega cool actually

It's not a hobby if you never do it, garg

does getting good grades count as cool?