Bf comes into some major inheritance money

>bf comes into some major inheritance money
>starts talking about how he's going to go to Vegas and Thailand
>"wow bf, that sounds nice... can i come as well?"
>nah, gonna go by myself
>"oh"
>"... im really happy for you bf, just try to be sensible... are you still coming round to see me?"
>cant tonight, busy
>"oh..."

He's gonna dump me, isnt he. I dont even expect him to give me any. I just want to go back to normal.

Attached: v-15.jpg (248x250, 7.3K)

is picrel a pic of you, the bf, or just a reaction image?

he's busy fucking whores, time to start looking for a new bf

are you a mtf? because umm... some of the best MTF surgeons are in thailand for things like ffs and i hear theres really good transgender care in vegas to... your bf is gonna disappear from your life and transition. not like full on fake his death but like ghost you and come back as a trans girl. lots of times those that date trans girls turn out to be trans to. im so sorry but hes not coming back so like go to his house and break all his stuff or leak all his dirty secrets on the internet like get back at him make him regret breaking up with someone like you

>is picrel a pic of you, the bf, or just a reaction image?

Can i have some DMT too please?

He is, isnt he. Hes going to destroy my life. Im just on my bed, hungry snd and sad.

You reckon? If he transitioned and got the best surgeons for himself and gave me NOTHING i wouldnt like that. I cant see him giving me a penny. And that's fine, its not my money.

But to suddenly disengage, why was he even with me? Why cant we do nice things together?

shit like this is why cis women have backup guys. you cant fully trust anyone not even your partner. always prepare to be dumped without any warning.

people say women are more disloyal but moids are 10x more disloyal

How long have you been dating for?

>tranny getting dropped by her bf
Many such cases. Sad! (thank GOD i'm t4t holy shit)

sad yet cringepilled
based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled
I’m guessing one year and seven monthspilled (ldr)

Okay maybe you should just be open with your feelings and ask him instead of people that are honestly more like physical representations of intrusive thoughts? Like I wouldn’t not be prepared to break up, but right now you’re headed for the most painful and haunting break up. Like you want to be able to say hes an asshole, not have this weird „Im gonna break up with him because I feel that’s what he wants“.

g

your just naive, go ahead and be blindly loyal to some guy that will use you. nobody values trannies and is loyal to us

*you’re misspellingpilled
and low valuepilled, if you had something substantial to offer in a relationship then men wouldn’t use you, instead they would want to be with you. I mean this in the kindest terms possible, get off this board and deworm your brain so you can build yourself up and live a fulfilling life

does he have long hair? does he have a harder time with sex these days?

>be mtf
>bf gets a better job
>says he doesn't really care that he'll move because he can get a bf now that he's had practice with me and secured more disposable income

>y-you're just low value!
>my man won't leave me because I put EVERYTHING into us and me!
Kek. Can't wait for you to be fuggin dropped, just so I can watch you squirm.

i had lots of relationships before, i know what im talking about. how many guys have you dated and how old are you even? outside of a few liberal us cities nobody likes trans women or respects us, we are just a fetish and sextoy to 99% of the world, or an abomination at worst. you can pass and have a nice voice but they still wont ever introduce you to their family, unless in same rare cases and only if you pretend to be a cis girl.

Tell him to put it all on the chiefs moneyline for conf champ game and sb

yeah i think this is whats gonna happen. its babbys first chaser and she thinks its true love and last forever, in a few month he is gone.

Yeah 90% chance anonette is gonna get dropped and be all sHoCkEd (even despite our warning), when this shit is normal for chasers. When "playtime" is over they'll drop you and move on without a thought.

>double dubs
Impressive.

Yeah the writing is on the wall, I had the same thing happen to an Ex-BF of mine. I'd say the best thing to do now is you initiate the break up and try and get as many concessions from him as possible.

Depending on how close you were it could be messy, its gonna hurt no matter what so I say just say fuck it and jump ship while u can at least get something out of it.

Attached: IMG_20200805_030422.png (1080x1080, 507.43K)