Can anyone figure out why this pooner doesn't pass?

cos it's a complete and utter mystery to me!

Attached: file.png (756x411, 72.32K)

the world's sincere ftm

Goodness why are pooners like this. Imagine if mtfs had a preference for growing stubble bc muh femininity is whatever I want it to be

>trans masc
enby detected, opinions disregarded

>i love having long hair
>i love wearing eyeliner
FEMALE
BRAINED
POONERS

Hell, imagine an MtF being like "I give up trying to pass" before starting HRT?

I think I've met ONE trans woman who started after puberty and managed to pass pre-HRT, and she was a makeup expert and purposefully malnourished herself to stunt her puberty. It's just not a thing that happens typically.

because society is dumb and cis people will misgender u on purpose if u have even 1 feminine feature

No that's not even the worst one.

I cant be assed to dig up the screecaps but if you fall further into the rabbit hole of digging up "I cant pass" threads and comments from pooner reddit, you will find users who say they cannot pass after 7-9 years on T. If you stalk their profiles, they will invariably mention having long hair.

I stalked one such person whose entire profile was just constant breakdowns about "not passing" and then revealing they had long hair, and then people asking them to just cut their fucking hair already.

7 years of posting history about not passing in long hair while on T.

And a meta-breakdown mentioning that they deleted every single one of their selfies from their reddit account because "every time I ask for passing tips, people just ask me to cut my hair"

It is honestly morbily fascinating. Multiple such users who like commenting to babytrans that "you might never pass, I'm 9 years on T and had FMS and I dont pass" without mentioning said long hair

>i love to be a stereotypical girl, wearing feminine shit
>why dont i pass? i just want to be a man
imagine being this retarded

retard could just say "he" is a her femboy or a transgirl, then most ppl would he/him on purpose, while still able to keep the feminine looks.

>pre-T
>why don't I pass
>I have long hair and wear eyeliner

i think i share your fascination with this topic
so many pooners fit this stereotype, it's honestly baffling
i kind of feel sorry for them in a way, or at least i would if they werent so damn stubborn about it (re: the pooner in your story)

This is why I don't browse /ftm/. Only /ftmmen/ for me

I mean, I'm a cis dude with long hair who has only been misgendered twice in my life, once by a child and the other by a store associate who was standing some distance away from me. Long hair isn't all that feminizing of an effect on one's appearance, it's a lot easier to have long hair and look like a man than have short hair and look like a woman.

>Hell, imagine an MtF being like "I give up trying to pass" before starting HRT?
Just wait until you meet repressors, user.

yeah but you don't also have wide hips, tiny skulls, doe eyes, pooner earplugs etc

I can't take these people seriously. Effort? The only effort about being a male appearance wise is lifting. Which none of them do.
How is having short hair, wearing men clothes and not wearing makeup "effort"? Performing femininity actually implies effort but not masculinity, What the hell?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-133037~2.png (720x128, 19.86K)

it's like how cis women can get away with wearing masculine clothing and having short hair without being mistaken for men
their genetics aren't working against them in the same way that an mtf's is

is ;pooner autism more severe than mtf autism or are afabs just retarded?

Because he’s pre-T, why is this even a thread?
>Hell, imagine an MtF being like "I give up trying to pass" before starting HRT?
Lmfao this must be bait

Well you have a biologically male facial structure. Even after a lot of time on T, most pooners look like androgynous teen boys at worst and "soi boys" type of men at best. The sort to not fully pass by having long hair.

Yeah it's fascinating to me. On one hand, I'm a hrt tomboy who shaves my face while on T, so in a way I understand not tossing everything into passing due to personal preference. On the other hand, I internally acknowledge that if I actually were more dysphoric, I would grow a beard to be able to pass. Which is why I dont shit up reddit for 7 years and running about "totally want to pass better but totally dont want to do this one thing". That would just be weird and unproductive.

>most pooners look like androgynous teen boys at worst
no pooner looks androgynous, they all look neotenous and that's a big difference

I'm tempted to talk out of my ass and implicate gynocentrism tbhon, or whatever is the term for "people generally emphasize aesthetic femininity as far more valuable than aesthetic masculinity in this world". So you have a subset of pooners who want to look biologically male in terms of their facial bones and their body bone structure, but have some aesthetic femininity (like cis male user here who can gendered male while having long hair ). But the inverse of "I want to look biologically female but butch lesbian mode" is far less common for MtFs. Beyond lifting, "aesthetic masculinity" is usually considered just being lazy, is largely ignored and is nowhere as sexualised and valued.

>conflating arbitrarily gendered cosmetic choices with hormonal sexual characteristics
average mt “f”

Uncanny valley neoteny is a type of "negative/subtractive androgyny", just not the angular twinkhon type of androgyny that is more additive. But yes this is because there are multiple types of androgyny anyhow

They literally look like Pooner and
They are all disgusting