Should I just tomboymode until I get over my dysphoria

I’m ftm and have dysphoria but should I just tomboymode for the foreseeable future because I know my dysphoria is a direct result of sexual abuse? I wanna go on T and get surgery but even if I can finally afford it I’m worried it’s a stupid idea as my dysphoria only started to get noticeable after I was raped. Also I have mental help I’m on meds and therapy but still feel dysphoric. i see a lot of posts about how ftms who transition because of sexual trauma try to make themselves as ugly/unappealing as possible but that’s not the case with me (I’m not fat, hairy or have stereotypically pooner looks) I’m tall as dress more ‘femboy’ but obviously because I’m an afab I just look like a tomboy instead. So tttt how do I cope with this and not end up fucking up my life by either repressing/detrooning
>inb4 future terf, I’m much more likely to become a chaser bi fujoshit

Attached: AD014169-08C6-4769-A51F-21004872BEC9.png (402x502, 128.16K)

You’re not a tomboymoder until you get on T, you’re just a regular tomboy atm
Stop appropriating our label faggot

>So tttt how do I cope with this and not end up fucking up my life by either repressing/detrooning
you become my cute autistic mentally unhinged and codependent tomboy gf of course.

>my dysphoria only started to get noticeable after I was raped
how original

I guess it’s just girlmoding then? Except I use Tomboymoding because girlmoding is a mtf terms so it gets confusing. The thing is I’m androgynous enough that I get people confused about my gender but just assume tomboy because of my voice.

Chaser bi fujoshut with pooner dysphoria here (although not from sexual trauma) have you considered permatomboying while taking T? That way, you wont have to bother being justifying yourself as trans to anyone. I explained away my voice drop as long covid, I shave my face, and I socially present as a butch lesbian. I dont give a shit if people think I'm "going to detrans", if I ever stop liking T, I'll go off it but that's my own decision that other people can fuck out of. So far though, T has massively improved my mental health and I am enjoying all the physical effects.

I find much better community with roidgirls (cis women who lift and take steroids), some of whom low dose the T although most of them just take anavar. None of them act as hysterical or gatekeepey or crabs in a bucket like trans people do.

Oh wait nvm I see what ur saying, it’s not technically ‘moding’ as anything bc I’m basically cis as I am. I don’t really care that much about the terms tho you get why I mean

I have considered taking T with finasteride (to stop hairloss/facial hair etc) and it’s my plan for the long run because I can’t really handle being like this anymore, I’m just worried it will be a mistake and also being a ‘pooner’. Obviously if I do end up regretting it I don’t see myself blaming anyone but myself.

you should go my cute autistic mentally unhinged and codependent tomboy gfmode.
please.

>I explained away my voice drop as long covid
>and I socially present as a butch lesbian
Poonbro everyone already knows what’s going on lmao

user u deserve a tomboy gf who won’t potentially poon out on you. Also I’m autistic in the weird meltdown way not in the cute tiktok girl way sadly

If I ever decide to stop taking T, I dont blame anybody, not myself or anyone else- again I find fitness-community women are much better for this. Trans people have always told me that I must go lock myself in a room and blame myself until I rope if I ever "detrans", or I would be considered as blaming others or as sociopathic. Roidgirls say that we personally and individually knew the risks and that virilisation can be permanent, you just take it in stride and move on.

Personally I wanted the clit growth, but if you dont mind stunting that, T + fin from the start is a good idea. You dont have to be visibly trans, you can just present as a very butch woman to the world.

Yup

>Also I’m autistic in the weird meltdown way not in the cute tiktok girl way sadly
Me too, see? we already have so much in common
>user u deserve a tomboy gf who won’t potentially poon out on you.
its ok you can be my cute autistic mentally unhinged and codependent tomgirl bf we can work this out #loveislove

>my dysphoria only started to get noticeable after I was raped.
But you were dysphoric before? It just got worse after?

yes of course thats what all so called "ftms" should do since it's actually impossible for women to be trans

>it's actually impossible for women to be trans
hi there!
t. trans woman

>I’m not fat
>I was raped
Don’t transition; change or up your meds.

It’s not too late to kill yourself.

cope harder

im a mtf tomboymoder

we are not the same

Attached: 1642972266382.png (850x850, 346.99K)

I guarantee you just look like a man. Mtfs can not tomboymode

then tell all the "ftfemboys" to fuck off already

Yeh I was dysphoric but presented as a cis girl still whilst binding. I was succeeding at repressing up till I got raped. And then my mental health got worse and along with my dysphoria. I expected it to go away after I ‘got over’ my ptsd but even now I’ve recovered (maybe not recovered but I’ve come to terms with it) the physical dysphoria is still there ans worse