MY DAD JUST CAME OUT AS TRANS

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THE GENETIC TRANNY THING WAS A MEME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OK for real though how do I get over myself and accept this, I came out at like 12 so a looong time ago. They accepted me ...... eventually ....... so I feel like I owe it to them to do it back...

It's not even the fact they're trans, it's just... so awkward because I know everyone's going to make the comparison with me now and the pics they've shared to facebook are... 65 years old, pre-everything, muscular (ex-soldier and kept up with lifting his whole life), but... wearing thigh highs and a miniskirt... on facebook...

They/them bc that's what they want right now.

My asshole of a boyfriend is laughing his ass off and keeps making like father like daughter jokes and I wanna kick him because that is NOT what I need right now.

Attached: fuckno.jpg (720x960, 56.61K)

lol please be a larp.

Youngshit btfo. Cant get lucky in all aspects of life. :)

Pics or it didn't fucking happen, did it?

You can crop pictures before you claim to be too retarded

Who fucking cares if you love them and they aren't harming others. Are you that self centred and shallow. Bloody youngshits with their low empathy, grow the fuck up.

Oh no people might say things to me I don't like. If it bugs you so much you should get some therapy.

AGP is heritable shocker

Attached: emily-dad.png (1280x1280, 339.56K)

Too many threads mentioning repressor dads lately to make this thread. Let it breath first

im gonna regret this but here you go

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-01-30-at-6.15.57-AM.png (1404x674, 318.57K)

>My asshole of a boyfriend is laughing his ass off and keeps making like father like daughter jokes
First off, break up with your boyfriend. He is deliberately misgendering trans folks, and even if he uses your preferred pronouns chances are he just sees you as an object of fetishism if this is how he views trans people.

Second, look at your own use of language. As a minority group that faces a lot of adversity from the rest of society trans folks need to stick together. Your deliberate misgendering is not helping that.

>They accepted me ...... eventually ....... so I feel like I owe it to them to do it back...
And lastly (and this is an important one), you NEVER owe anyone anything. It's your life and you have to set up your own boundaries.

>Your deliberate misgendering is not helping that.
I mean I agree but they asked for they/them for the time being. Even I wanted that to start with.

To be fair he tried to stop me from getting blockers lmao

I'll be sure to let him know

Fuck I just realized I fucked up the pronouns it's not intentional they literally came out last night

Hope their profile is private, otherwise some autist could findout who they are.

>after my daughter's transformation
Keklmao

>Especially after my daughters transformation, it became harder and harder for me to keep it inside
god i hope my dad doesnt troon out on me. there's only room for one tranner in this household

> “slave to masculinity”

Transbian confirmed but god they’re checking every single transbian cringe box

>I mean I agree but they asked for they/them for the time being

>MY DAD
>kept up with lifting his whole life

Ok.

Have a strong heart user. At least being ex military his former colleagues will all be understanding and supporting lmfao.

I try to be open to all trans people because I don't want to be a cisoid bootlicker but honestly I feel like it's different when someone is a parent
idk maybe I'm just heartless

you need to hit them with all of the worst brainworms from this place, make sure they are aware of terms like boomerhon, once you’ve decided they’ve suffered enough you can forgive them if they dont 41%

So gross that some trans people are so unkind and vicious even to each other that they harass and guilt-trip anyone who gets a pronoun wrong EVER. Has it occurred to you that as someone who's known the person in the OP their ENTIRE life that this poster might struggle to suddenly and flawlessly accept such a massive change all at once?

Please, show even the tiniest shred of compassion, basic decency, and tact. Bullying OP for slipping up with ONE pronoun after THEIR FATHER transitioned YESTERDAY just makes you a horrible, whiny person.

Why are you so fragile? Half the posts on here are people taking the piss out of each other

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (250x203, 6.28K)

God help you from roping user, that level of cringe would have put me in a coma no doubt.

Why are you so vile? The other posts are just poking fun, and you're trying to make OP break up with her boyfriend and shame her for 'deliberate misgendering' when you KNOW that it was an accident.

Why are you so fixated on hurting trans people?

It's so fucking over.