/repgen/ - Repressor general

Pisscorp edition

>QOTT1: Do you use discord? If so, how much time do you spend on there?
>QOTT2: Are you friends with LGBT people on there? What is your experience with them?

Remember that /repgen/ is for repressing all aspects of LGBT. Ignore pinkpillers, tripfags and trolls.

Attached: beware of the timeline discord status.jpg (678x570, 57.77K)

how do you cope with balding?

you take your pills

killin myself

treating it

Finasteride + minoxidil + mesotherapy dutasteride + dermapen

why not just take hormones at that point

moron

what

like hrt is comparable to that

>hrt is comparable to the precise regimen taken by cis men to not get feminisation while getting back their hair

Do you think the only reason that people repress is because they have a phobia of applying things to their bodies or something

seems you got my point aftger all
repressors want to repress, trying to stop hairloss like cis men isn't in any way like taking hrt

Disc*rd is non-free software. Why would I use something that doesn't respect my freedoms?

Normal people do not want to have to take 5 different drugs and spend an hour on it every day of their lives. This seems to be hard to understand to metrosexuals and Americans.

have you ever looked at a single rich old man? elon has the world's shittiest looking hair plugs, trump got scalp reduction surgery, biden got a facelift, the sheer what-the-fuck they did to harish patel, etc.. you're overcompensating.

Because rich people are narcissistic, hypersexual degenerates.

post results

Which one of you was this?

Attached: 1643544468448.png (1375x482, 108.31K)

I believe transgender ideas come from self hatred. We are born male but because we see ourselves as failures one way or another, we resent ourselves for that and feel we should have been born female instead. We cannot understand how our Karma was high enough to be born male instead of just female or some animal. We cannot understand that we were born male and received this responsibility. And with the clown world not offering any kind of guidance, we are left in a state of despair because we do not feel like we can be males at all. This often mixes with sexual deviancies such as AGP, or even causes them.

Attached: TSSG1.gif (500x380, 997.19K)

ftms tho
but yes i am a failure and therefore not fit to be a man

as for me, I simply hate maleness. if something is supposedly about empowerment, and in reality not even a choice, it's a fucking lie and I want nothing to do with it.

For ftms, it's the opposite. Today's society hates hierarchy, and they cannot accept their female nature because they see themselves as inferior and limited. The path of the woman has become either whoreness or complete rejection of her female self.
You don't hate maleness, you hate yourself, and being male, you start hating maleness. So many "male hating" troons have ended up dating guys after HRT, precisely because they stopped entirely perceiving themselves as male, and therefore stopped hating maleness. But they never completely become women, of course, so they never shed their tranny mask.