Late start transition (28)

>late start transition (28)
>had been a repressor and struggling with it
>androgen insensitivity disorder so didn't masculinize a lot
>thanks to good genes (I guess?) coupled with lots of effort (and weight cycling) manage to become a passoid through 3 years of HRT
>being a shut-in and never spending time in the sun kept skin youthful, people typically mistook me for being 19-20 before HRT
>HRT had people making this mistake more often
>voice trained since 16 as a "totally cis but check out my girl voice haha" thing so good there, though voice never got deep to begin with
>start practicing posture and such to ensure I look feminine as possible, keep at it until its second nature
>finally start girlmoding
>realize I hadn't prepped myself for being treated like a woman
>about 30 years of male socialization making it feel awkward whenever someone holds the door for me or when guys insist on paying on dates

The fuck do I do about the male socialization brainworms? I keep thinking I should get the door when I see a woman approaching, and feeling ashamed for not helping with heavy lifting when my male coworkers get drafted into some physical task at the office

Attached: 1641997229719.gif (276x276, 93.69K)

That's cool. I'm 19 and started hormones 2 years ago. I don't pass at all, have never been gendered female, and appearance-wise look significantly older. I didn't read the rest of your post because passoids don't have real problems.

i looked like fuckin this at 15 op WHY

Attached: IMG_20190505_045151.jpg (2448x3264, 325.64K)

why do you do this to yourself

Realize that now you'd be making people uncomfortable by not having a man hold the door or pay for a date or carry heavy shit for you.

i feel a complete disassociation from this photo

also i dont care about myself

but surely you are aware this is making it worse right?

not really, every time i see a thread like this i feel immense pain

you should leave this website, you know?

what else am i gonna do with the 20 hours im awake i can only consoom so much media before im bored

extreme sports

why? i already know the truth, I can't unlearn it. im not them I'm the other whiner but I assume their response will be the same.

yeah and what they said

i can get people to call me cute sometimes in the right photo bu tihave a neanderthal bone structure

im tired all the time because I can't stay asleep for more than 6 hours and it's freezing out and I hate leaving my room because my back hurts and I'm tired and I have to pee all the time and take showers and i have to do so much work just to not rot while im alive
t. other user

I mean get the door for everyone, that's just manners, at least here

There's a difference between holding the door for someone right after you go in and the thing men do for women where they pick up the pace to get there before you and then open it and hold it to let you go in first

>28
>people typically mistook me for being 19-20 before HRT
Tfw I'm 18 and people think I'm 25-28 already

Anyway you should rant about feminism to them and make them uncomfortable

Attached: TrunksGif45.gif (640x360, 3.1M)

OP should kiss boys.

Was los Adrian

I guess. It just feels like I'm inconveniencing people by letting them do stuff like that for me.
Sorry sis
See Like I feel guilty that guys are going out of their way to show me completely unnecessary kindnesses.
Idk anything about feminism to rant.

>androgen insensitivity disorder
>effort

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PASSOIDS ARE AL LSO FUCKING INSUFFERABLE GOD