Do transbians like hamilton?

do transbians like hamilton?

Attached: thegossipinnewyorkcityisinsidious.jpg (750x867, 54.4K)

They should since every woman seems to

I have a friend who is absolutely obsessed with hamilton, possibly autistic, and has told me when we were talking at like 12 years old that he wanted to be a girl and he thought that everyone else also wanted to
what should i do

pinkpill "him"

But thats cringe I dont want him to see me as a weirdo
is there a more subtle way to make him realize it?

recommend him jj macfield and the island of memories in casual conversation

call him a tranny

Musicals are way too female brained for AGP transbians with male interests.

the thread is open to hsts transbians though

HSTS are not transbians, they are literally homosexual men who transition in order to hook up with straight men.

Transbian = AGP groomer who likes anime for men, not musicals

what do u call a transbian who likes hamilton then

In denial.

No
I fucking hate musicals, they make me so fucking mad
The only tolerable musicals are the disney princess ones, otherwise they're garbage
Fuck musicals and fuck people who like them

denying what

Your attraction to males

i dislike males unless they're estrogenized in which case in which case i am quite openly attracted to them

Considering that most of them are libtards, yes.
>inb4 'but they are communists!', no most of them aren't

from the few clips i've seen it's a cringefest and it's fucked up how it pretends that alexander hamilton was some noble abolitionist, but daveed is fantastic, especially on guns and ships

Kinda disinterested given rap and the theme. Heathers > Hamilton

i watched the musical just for daveed. i ended up enjoying a lot more than just daveed (he's not even in my favorite song) but he's still by and large the best part lol.

Attached: dd.gif (220x361, 582.83K)

He's cute. AS. FUCK.

Attached: hamilton.jpg (1200x678, 78.27K)

It goes both ways in telling stories of historical people and wanting them to adhere to modern sensibilities similar to when people think that slave owners were all evil whip cracking white men, people like easy to understand narratives of good vs bad but the reality isn't never as clear cut.