Why are white people ok with pedophilia and incest?

independent.co.uk/life-style/david-beckham-daughter-kiss-harper-b1993441.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=Echobox&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1643329037

Attached: 20220130_003628.jpg (1080x1060, 613.73K)

They’re not, it’s just the latest shill operation. Celebrities will do whatever they get told to do

what does this have to do with video games

NIGGERS

Seriously? How old is she?

10 apparently.
But its not uncommon at all.Here is another white athlete doing the exact same thing with his daughter(14,this one)

Attached: 1643516171125.jpg (2560x1812, 642.37K)

Incest is morally neutral.

nothing wrong about incest

jesus fucking christ

didnt tom brady do this but with his son

What about incest+pedophilia?

you can imagine the kids in these situations just take it. they have famous parents who bring in all the money and make it seem like they are the coolest things in the world. so the kid reveres them, respects them by virtue of this. their parent gives them everything they want and ask for. so any weird tongue diving they do and weird incest stuff probably gets excused subconsciously thinking its 'okay' and what other dads/parents do to their children. they probably only associate with other wealthy kids of famous parents who likely do the same thing so there isn't much crosstalk of 'does your dad do this?' or 'is this okay?'. and as the public we only see what is given publicly, you can imagine what happens behind the scenes
they could be entirely predatory to their children, touch them while they are sleeping, put them in vulnerable situations. the list goes on, its freaky to think about desu
this dude is basically tongue raping her and there is something going on. you don't talk about your daughter with syntax that you'd apply to your gf or wife. is he even married?

I don’t think being a pedophile in and of itself is some kind of moral failing, but the act of taking advantage of a child to fulfill your sexual fantasies is.

They're not frenching you mong. It's a peck. People do it all the time.

Do you happen to be of white complexion by any chance,my dear user?

Why are people such prudes nowadays? I literally slept in the same bed with my dad and sometimes my mom until I was like 20. And we would hug and snuggle.

And not white by the way.

honestly wish my parents snuggled me more as a kid

This is a common cultural practice across many cultures. Whites are just more likely to post it for clout.

I doubt this is socially acceptable.

Yes.

>Why is X group Y (that I know isn't true)?
These threads are so productive.

Attached: 1643524962400.png (564x542, 108K)

how is this weird? my dad used to do this all the time especially when he would help me shower

Wtf, before you transitioned? That's gay as hell unless you're ftm or something

I mean this is normal my dad used to kiss me in the mouth all the time when I was kid it stopped when I was in middle school I think

and you were okay with that?

Yeah ? I stopped being ok with it because I didn't want to be a kid anymore , we still sleep sometimes in the same bed it's a really nice feeling when you're dad is spooning you :)

Picrel is 14 anyway

Jews are not white.

not /ck/ related fuck off

> it's white people who have a problem with incest
sure, sure

Attached: daughter-not-date.jpg (1600x732, 147.35K)

That would be gay then, depending on age.