Am i being crazy?

Everyone is pro forced vaccines except for conservitards and fox news.
My mum has gone theough the alt right pipeline through her non-vaccine-wanting beliefs.
All these conservitard personalities talk about is anti transgender stuff through leasing people in with pro-vaccine-choice support.
My mums gotten more and more antitranny over the last few months.
Shes scared that the tranny vegans are ruining the world through being brainwashed and today she mocked me for being a transman while she thoigjt i was asleep “she thinks shes a man!” while freaking out at my cis brother for having shoulder lengthed hair and asking if he is a crazy gender person being brainwashed or not.

I feel multiple rich people in vanguard and blackrock are toying with us, conservitards always wanted to find a way to make everyone hate trans ppl besides cringe compilatons and jordan peterson. Thats why they swiched to radfem TERF talking points. I dont even want the vaccination, i dont want surgery but im still seen as the gender freak when i dont make anyone use my pronouns anyway.

Attached: D367110E-4C59-46A1-83F9-FDA2359906C4.jpg (739x415, 16.11K)

*leading

Women fall for misinformation very easily

americans are just dumb as shit and easy to manipulate. there’s a reason televangelists started as an american phenomenon, for example.

Still not taking the vax tranny

Every time my mom calls me I fucking dread answering because I know she’ll bring up vaccines or “cat gender” people or some shit like that. It always ends in a transphobic rant anyway.
Still haven’t come out as bi to my parents because of this. It’s hilarious that 4/5 of their kids are some flavor of lgbt though.
>tldr white women are easily deceived into believing anything

Attached: 33A7F78D-C533-4F6F-B870-E93A58019A4A.png (682x620, 400.21K)

I live in australia tho

eh, basically the same shit.

...so do men. ever been to Any Forums ?

>4/5 of their kids are some flavor of lgbt
those are some queer genes

1/5 is taking A BBC

Straight, ace, gender fluid, bi, pan
Shit’s hilarious and she’d probably rope if she found out

Attached: F0BB8EE3-E473-423D-8171-3CAE246B3918.jpg (1088x1063, 102.35K)

How the fuck you guys keeping secrets with your siblings mine would use it as black mail lol

holy shit how is your family even real lmaoooo

We all pretty much ghosted the parents as we moved out, except for my ace sister who “has yet to get a boyfriend” according to my mom.
The gender fluid sister lives with their bf and never talks to anybody in the family except the pan sister.
Basically there’s a communication network that purposely avoids the cringe members. And my brother’s just chill af

>4/5
I thought 3/5 was bad

explain why clearly sexual attracted ppl ate calling themselves asexual and saying its a spectrum?

The whole thing is designed to divide and conquer families and communities. People are being fed different information. Try not to get dragged into the arguments because they are designed to have no conclusion

Why do u care? Shes not gonna respect u no matter what u do. Just get away from her and her weird psychosis. They call trannies mentally ill but literally go wait on a street corner for weeks hoping a dead man will show up and fix the world. Cmon sis dont let them gaslight you

i dont know how you put my entire personality in a single meme, but you did it.
also good luck with your mum.

Attached: grats.gif (480x275, 1.21M)

Are you equating teansgenderness with atheism? -_-

Btw i cant get away im disabled and unskilled and wont get vaccinated

Dam nevermind youre retarded as fuck theres no hope for you

I was referring to how qboomers were waiting for jfk jr to show up btw

is that jfk jf thing a common conspiracy?

u also calling me retarded cuz i chose not to get a vaccine? (i almost died as a 3 year old cuz of vaccines)

Nobody shpuld be forced to get injections, especially if its for a normal flue with 99.9% recovery rate

It's not a normal flu, it's not 99.9% recovery rate. Many people experience symptoms that never go away. Many people who are otherwise healthy have died. You dumbfucks acting like "it's just the flu" are the reason this shit is going on for so long to the point where it's practically endemic. You've attempted murder on the human race.

I'm slowly gaining a better understanding of family annihilators, but on a species level. I'm low key praying for an asteroid to smoke our asses before we spread our vileness to space.

Attached: goals.jpg (1920x3840, 825.51K)