Why am I so romantically attracted to trans woman as a guy? It's not so much their physical appearance...

Why am I so romantically attracted to trans woman as a guy? It's not so much their physical appearance, usually their appearance is mediocre. I think it may be their shyness and intelligence, especially relative to women, and their struggles. I want to hold one tight and kiss her, the romance is my biggest interest, and that is not exactly the case with biological women for me.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.7K)

Would u hold a shy trans woman tight and kiss her even if she was a 6 foot tall twinkhon? >.

Yes definitely

Thank u, I appreciate that. I've been worrying I'm uncapable of being loved, only fetishized, for days and this helped a bit

cool wanna pound my buss or what

maybe

sounds abusive but maybe that's just my trauma : )

I know, trannies are more romantic

You can h*ld h*nds with them, kiss them, t*lk s*ftly to them...

But it's mutually beneficial!! OP gets his ideal shy, emotionally damaged gf andus trannies get a sweet boy who doesn't mind our issues to take care of us

I wouldn't know what to do with someone like you

i dont know enough about relationships to dispute that

But how do we know you are trustworthy and not another pump and dumper?

Attached: 1598565836045.png (492x394, 176.97K)

i am going to scream

why

because the image triggered my autism

adorable

it's not adorable i am just that i dont have the capabilities to express how the image breaks certain rules because i dont know enough to formally connect the domains in a way that makes sense it's actually a little distressing

Sorry then. But if you're the OP then things aren't that bad. There's a decent amount of autistic tranners out there.

Attached: 149719294729.jpg (125x125, 2.18K)

nah im not the op im an autistic tranny and apparently i should learn more statistics

you are bisexual

also god i wish i knew someone like you

You understand that cis women suck and are incapable of love but still want a romance with a woman. Trans women are the obvious choice. They're superior to cis women.

You're a based misogynist man of culture, like me.