Would you get a maid in isekai?

Would you get a maid in isekai?

Attached: 1662527215682651.jpg (1125x1600, 120.92K)

As an OP, why are you a fag?

Who.

My harem palace would have a lot of maids eventually but only after a few centuries of adventuring across the world and several other planes of existence. Settling down isn't a priority yet.

Go to the regional orphanages
Adopt all the lolis
Employ them as maids
Give them room, board, education and training
If they find something they're interested or proficient in, encourage and facilitate their growth
Send them off knowing they can manage on their own
Those that remain will take care of me when I'm an older bastard

Attached: 1663086940629.jpg (700x1500, 441.47K)

>educating women in isekai
You people just can't help destroying even the other world, can you?

The real problem isn't education, it's easy access to communication.
There's a reason in most worlds with gods working as jannies to maintain them everything from battleships to literal nukes is perfectly fine, but your ass will get sundered by the wrath of a literal god the moment you make a radio.
Even printing and mass production of paper may be over the line.

>not also adopting the shotas and employing them as maids.

Boys as maids, girls as butlers
Them's the rules

who was it that did that shit on nazarick?
cunnyfag bird man or his sister?

His sister the slime eroge VA.

>The real problem isn't education
Not that user, but education leads to being able to work, which leads to a massive destructive increase of the available workforce, which in turn makes workers less valuable.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for educating women and allowing them to work, but you can't just introduce such a huge societal change in another world without causing some massive damage.
The smart thing to do would be to spread the education out over several generations, this way the economy has room to grow and is less impacted.

Why yes, I desire for my mansion to be infested with maids around the clock.

Attached: LN 4 (4).jpg (1307x1920, 536.37K)

>which leads to a massive destructive increase of the available workforce
No.

disgusting
what a fucking waste, the best way would be to adopt the girls, rape them and then make them be your slaves while they do the chores

faggot

Destructive change is the only way society actually grows. Gradual change allows the entrenched powers to co-opt it and increase their own power base.

Besides, most fantasy worlds are far more egalitarian than real life could be thanks to magic. It's difficult to keep commoners down or women in their place when any of them could be a mage with enough magic to incinerate half an army. So what you do instead is provide those people a path to climb the social hierarchy so they'll use that magic to support you instead of overthrow you.

>No.
...you'd deny that a sudden increase of the available workforce by around 50% won't have a destructive impact on the economy?
Look at how it happened in real life, due to the fact that the changes happened through society without it being forced, it actually had next to no negative impact.
>Gradual change allows the entrenched powers to co-opt it and increase their own power base.
Eh, I'd argue that such things would happen in a capitalistic society either way.
You bring up a good point about magic.
That would change the development of technology and society in ways very different to ours.

There is already an isekai thread you retarded nigger.

>sudden increase
Education is typically a gradual one to two decade process that any society worth a damn would be able to adjust to in that timeframe. What is destructive is the tendencies of employers to drive down wages regardless of what gender the new employees are.
>forced
If I'm educating some orphans I myself pick up, there's nothing being forced onto society and it would have no meaningful impact in wages of maids not employed by me. Should a few go out and do other things, there won't be a shock to the greater economy from them knowing more than how to make babies.

>Education is typically a gradual one to two decade process that any society worth a damn would be able to adjust to in that timeframe.
I disagree. You first have to change the societal attitude towards such changes, then instigate several incidents to highlight the issue to everyone in society, educate people and then employ the people.
I'd argue that it would take around at least 40 years to do all these things.
>What is destructive is the tendencies of employers to drive down wages regardless of what gender the new employees are.
I agree. Which bring us in agreement that increasing the total available workforce by up to around 50% is destructive.
>there's nothing being forced onto society
We're not talking about some isekai faggot homeschooling his kids, we're talking about the scenario where some isekai faggot decides to uplift the society he's found himself in, worm his way into the local politics and then instigate the changes within a very short timeframe.