Blanchard says age 23.5 means average HSTS youngshit early transitioners

HSTS average is about 23.5
Failed male BI AGP about 32.3
Asexual freak 35.1
Straight AGP Transbian 39

This is my interpretation of the graph using the keyboard to move my mouse horizontally I don't know the actual figures.

You have so many brain worms that you think being below the average HSTS young transitioner age makes you a AGP hon.
These are literally Blanchards figures.

Attached: tttt lgbt blanchard AGP HSTS youngshit oldshit midshit hon transbian.png (752x557, 342.89K)

huh, I’m on the average then

This trend has reversed since the 90s I think. Nowadays all the youngshits are transbians and hetoids are all midshit boymoders. I think the tolerated gender non-conformity gay men enjoy means they can put off trans feelings a bit longer, while if you're into women you get punched in the face by gendered expectations and non-optional gender roles, and with the internet we have the option to immediately bail.
t. gay youngshit

Attached: 1637708652584.jpg (1200x675, 69.42K)

what year is this data from?

And if you’re bi you midshit

Vast majority of trans bis are coping straights, so yes, them too.

>transitioned at 20 but agp according to the typology
>tfw one of rod fleming’s beautiful young-transitioning agps:)

i don’t actually believe in the typology and this is kinda why but cmon nerds

>started at 22
>transbian

Attached: mfw_rapehon.gif (90x90, 26K)

>coping straight
:( yes

>transitioned at 19
>mfw I'm a gigarapeAGPhon
blanchbros.... could blanchard be wrong?

I swear our orientation numbers wouldn't be too far off from cis women if it weren't for the amount of orientation coping that trans women do. Just admit you like men or something, it's not that hard.

but muh meta-attraction

>I-I only like fucking men because blah blah blah
You're straight.

user you don't understand, all those fantasies of men fucking me senseless that I've had since puberty started, that's actually extremely sapphic and if you disagree YOU'RE the coper!

Looks like from the 90s, that's when HSTS age was dropped down to early mid 20s by Bailey & Co.

Blanchard did most of his work in the 90s.

yeah this is super relevant bc of how much the average age of transition has gone down

>how much the average age of transition has gone down
It actually hasn't, significantly. For every new youngshit is another gigahon.

i feel like youngshit means you transitioned in high school or before now these days though

Yeah, we have to point that out to make sure all the people who trans from 20-25 know they aren’t true transexuals like me

(joke)

Those are new, but if more people troon out at 40, that still counters that trend in the average.

being a rapehon can be any age, tho

>started at 30
>bi
>"agp"
>ugly and undesirable so definitionally a rapehon and committing constant violation of others by existing

wow i transitioned exactly at 23.5. i don’t like the blanchard stuff but if i did i’d be considered hsts

nope user i'm probably going to crack at 30
it's over for me

I trooned out at 23, heh

>i don’t actually believe in the typology and this is kinda why
>and this is kinda why
user...

this but unironically

>>ugly and undesirable so definitionally a rapehon and committing constant violation of others by existing
Stop listening to TERFs please.

im like a mix of asexual and hsts or whatever and i transitioned at 16 and socialy online at like 15 so yea

have you considered that this potentially eliminates the need for a reversal since the eighties. Very few young tran women are actually strict lesbians (even among those who describe themselves such) most are bi.