If you are trans, then one of your parents are most likely repressors. You have to have it from somewhere

If you are trans, then one of your parents are most likely repressors. You have to have it from somewhere.

Attached: 1618317777095.jpg (3880x3702, 1.18M)

I already know my dad's a repressor, and if he ever has the gall to come out I'm killing the bastard

Or it could be that that isn’t the case. Wow.

my dad was! XD

I unironically sometimes think my mum could be a FtM repressor but I don't think that would give me the MtF gene
my dad shows very little outward emotion beyond humour, so he might be repressing something

Is it really a genetic thing?

Theres also epigenetics. Don't forget prenatal exposure to xenoestrogens.

my parents are both hypersexual to the point I have trouble believing any one of them could be repressing a gender identity disorder

I'm probably a repper and my dad probably is too
Also got a ftm tranner on my mom's side and a lot of regular normal gays

that's dumb. That's like saying if you're gay then one of your parents is gay. Tranners sometimes come from hormonal abnormalities during gestation.

Attached: 12412.jpg (400x400, 30.34K)

nah. both parents are clearly not reppers. zero trans people in my entire extended family and like two gay people.

your dad isn't your real dad, your mom fucked a tranny.

the confirmed truth.

nah there's probably just some loose genetic factors, like being gay

Good. I hate my father. If I ever pass, I hope he suffers every time he looks at me. And if I don’t pass, I hope he still has to live with that what if’s for the rest of his life. It would be my dream for him to experience dysphoria and for me to look him in the eyes and say “You will never be a woman”

you know what I just realized? out of my entire extended family, there's not a single other gay and or trans person that I've been made aware of. I wonder if there's some closeted 2nd cousin back in nebraska or wherever who I never met carrying the same fucked up gene

I am also the only semi-out LGBT person in my family. I’m also the only non-Republican in my family

No, I’m not ok

Jannies!

Sometimes I wonder if my dad was a repressor. We both drifted pretty aimlessly during our youths, fucked lots of girls, made fun of lgbt "fags" and "carpet munchers".

He died of cancer. I trooned out. Wonder if he would have accepted me or not but I'll never know

nobody in my family except me is queer, but my dad was prolly the one that passed on the tranny gene. he just gives off vibes that hes hiding something yknow

I've known my dad and brother are reppers for a while. Dad drank himself to death, bro is getting married to a girl that looks like him if he grew up female. Bro says he wants kids now too and is going down the same path as dad without the alcohol... yet.

Meanwhile I'm a boymoder because the transphobia brainworms from them both, and especially my mum, sunk a little too deep to feel safe coming out to anyone.

Attached: 1501337127703.jpg (542x540, 62.36K)

>care for my grandmother during the last years of her life
She told me "Sometimes I wish I was born a boy because I like doing boy things so much"
In my youth I thought I was just a crossdressing faggot, turns out I'm M2F and straight... maybe... I'm not sure how all the labels work.

my mom said that my dad used to wear panties
i stopped her explaining the details but im curious now

agp is genetic confirmed

why the fuck would your mom mention that.

Back in ye olde days gay men were often called "confirmed bachelors" and other such euphemisms. You may have repressors in your family and no know it because they kept is secret.

the only person that could maybe be a repper is my one gay uncle and another dead beat loser uncle. literally everyone else is normal as fuck.

Then your dad or mom carried the gene.

both are on my dad's side. if its from anywhere its from him i guess. nobody on my mom's side is lgbt or gnc period. all incredibly normal.

i have no idea

im still not out to him but out to her, and i girlmode constantly and thus the bag i use for my tiny macbook is a womens bag, i asked her if it was fine to bring it and she just mentioned it saying it was fine as he used to wear womens glasses and fucking panties.

they never married and all but like fuck i was so weirded out that i just told her "mom i dont wanna hear this "(with a giggle at the end), because i was so weirded out by that out of nowhere

yeah its prolly that tbhon. my family's culture is super religious so there's gotta be some reppers in the family tree.

I know my father's mother's father's brother was "A lifelong bachelor who lived with his best friend", that was the late 1800's so that's about as close to "confirmed gay" as it gets in my family.

my mom wants to get breast reduction surgery with me lmao

Probably not. I think if it's genetic, it's likely a recessive gene, and at least one of your ancestors was a miserable repressor who was unfortunate enough to be born in a time where people couldn't transition.

if that one theory about having a higher chance of being gay or trans when being conceived with an I'll parent is true then that could explain something on my end

Attached: IMG_20211210_063502.jpg (646x516, 33.75K)

based

I'm curious about this, any links?

>my dad looked like a feminine twink before he tried to end hinself with a massive drug bender and then shaped ip and became a familyman after
>mom literaly looks like a boy in every old photo of her
>sister is a transmasc enbie and im a trans woman
thank fucking god this cursed bloodline is over with

Attached: 1643366942169.jpg (2048x1854, 359.59K)

Yike

boooobs

Attached: IMG_5724.jpg (196x283, 9.41K)

Both of my parents are. Probably why they are a good match...

My grandfather and uncle show signs of AGP. Grandpa always poses like a girl when he's sleeping, terminal bottom brain. My uncle never stopped playing with girl characters in MMOs. My father seems normal cis tho and he smokes a lot.

Attached: t5la4hynr9q41.jpg (850x1205, 386.44K)

my dad calls himself a lesbian is he a repper

He's definitely a repper.

My immigrant parents slept in their car next to the endocrine-disruptive, pesticide layden fields they worked in. My mom was pregnant with me at the at the time.

>ywn get to have your prenatal t reduced by pesticide fields
why live

My mom has never shown any ftm signs and my dad couldn't fathom why I wanted to be a girl when I came out. I do think if he were trans he'd fit the agp stereotypes pretty cleanly, but that's only cuz i fit those nerdy computer boy stereotypes and got them directly from him. Although I have wondered if maybe he couldn't understand why I wanted to transition because it made him question why he never thought to transition either (probably thinking he was too that it wouldn't make sense to be trans like he thought about me and I thought about myself for a long time to keep talking myself out of it)

lol my dad for sure

>>ywn get to have your prenatal t reduced by pesticide fields
>why live
the ones who got horrible mutations from it ask the same question

>ywn be this fertile

Damn, reading this thread made me realize a lot of you bitches come from broken homes

I don't think genes responsible for such things come so directly. It wouldn't come directly from the father or mother. More like at some point your ancestor was a repressor and it all went downhill after them

>dad get viscerally angry when trans things come about, once asked him if he wants some of my pills as a joke and he got angry and said "ITS TOO LATE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME ANYWAY"
>mom start talking how she was such a tomboy and how much better her like would be if she was a boy and asks me about hormones and how it affects us
doomed from the start lmao

My dad restricts his AGP tendencies to wearing women's underwear only

also want to mention in old photos of my dads he had long hair and was, according to everyone who tells me, randomly abandoned at 16 for no reason, I wonder if he tried to come out as at least gay in the 60s and married and had a kid to try and gain back something idk, but their divorced now lel

>double the dosage of tranny genes from both parents being reppers
truly unlucky user

my cousin on my mom's side trooned out so yea
i don't think she's a repressor though

>every person that's ever made a joke about being a different gender is repper

This. By user's logic everyone is a repper.

My Mother had short hair and dressed as a guy until she was 30+ or something.
She was raised with five brothers in poverty so no clothes or space of her own.
She looks masculine (ironically I look like her a lot and I'm trans probably because the inverse happened with three sisters).

How come there were over 9000 replies to the thread before the only correct reply ?