What would you say is the most recognizable anime intro or outro?

What would you say is the most recognizable anime intro or outro?

Attached: 731e88dc5bca910d4017c1abee7f3cc403d66f1bv2_hq.jpg (400x300, 25.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUyTmUwEUy8
youtube.com/watch?v=AgBUP8TJqV8
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDkERwRRyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasnt pokemon's opening literally played at the superbowl?

The most recongizable- WARNING! Do not carry on reading! Or you will die! Once there was a lawnmower man called Cobson, he was twenty-years-old and he lived in a simulation, because he was experimented on. He got so bad she went to kill all the people in his universe so the government decided that best idea was to get rid of him so they set up a special room to kill him, as humane as possible but it wrong. And he sat there in agony for hours until he died. Now every week on the day of her death he returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. He creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other threads on this one site and download this cobson, and he will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake.
basedjak.party

Attached: Re.jpg (1055x822, 110.1K)

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT

sailor moon

Digimon

I'm pretty sure Sazae-San has had the same theme song for the 50 years it's been on television. I doubt there's anyone in Japan who wouldn't recognize it immediately.

Doraemon OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=mTmzuU-N62Y

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7.83K)

Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z are undisputed
But what about modern anime? I think Guren no Yumiya is a very popular intro

I would go so far as to say that there are no anime outros that would be widely recognized outside the anime subculture. The closest thing in recent cultural memory might be the Chika dance, but it's been a few years since that popped off on tiktok and such.

The sailor moon one, I dont even know the name of the song but can sing it to you, no homo.

Everybody older than 15 knows either the dbz, the ranma or the saint seiya opening here in south america

what kind on question is that? whatever was/is popular and was catchy at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=cUyTmUwEUy8
youtube.com/watch?v=AgBUP8TJqV8

>there are no anime outros that would be widely recognized outside the anime subculture.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDkERwRRyY

>But what about modern anime?
even tho i hate it, the first opening of attack on titan was quite a hit back in 2013 or 2014, can't remember exactly.
oh, and the first opening of one punch man too.2sd4dx

That's cheating.

Naruto Shippuden OP 16

Probably whatever you toonami show you were big on when you started watching anime. A lot of of them have easily recognizable opening notes. I can't think of a whole lot of more recent a stuff I'd recognize easily. Maybe Mob Psycho or some of the Gintama openings.

As for outros, the only ones that have ever stuck with me are that one Nichibros ed and Fukai Mori. But only the part that's actually in the ending animation. I haven't heard the full song. Maybe Kimino Shiranai Monogatari.

Source?

For all time

Attached: zan.jpg (1440x1080, 29.22K)