TAKE IT EASY ITS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT

TAKE IT EASY ITS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT

Attached: kaiji.jpg (1265x711, 108.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWMvYkJ6-rw?t=34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaiji is going to BTFO Endou so hard he won't ever recover from it.

god how much more do i have to wait to see Endou's desperate face when he realise they're not in the car

two more years

Taxi namek starts TODAY

should i read kaiji? the anime became one of my favorite shows of all fucking time since ive never had a show give me more anxiety then watching kaiji make it
how much further does the manga go

Kaiji won't need to do anything. Endou is going to have an aneurysm from the retardation of the lackey who thinks he's caught Kaiji.

He is too pure

Attached: 1649406153821.png (839x895, 733.27K)

Anime covers 2 parts out of 6(part 6 is still ongoing). You should definetely read it, mahjong arc and one poker arc are the best parts of the series.

oh, theres also a mahjong arc? i ended up watching akagi and hated it compared to kaiji, guess il start reading

You'll get into mahjong eventually, Ten (the Akagi sequel) is the author's best manga, even better than Kaiji, and relies on mahjong.

Might want to start with reading Strongest Man Kurosawa though, it's short and great.

the definition of a based retard

He will join the gang and bring it down from inside

YABBA DABBA

Attached: fred-flintstone-the-flintstones.gif (640x590, 606.15K)

I've seen conflicting accounts on if you need to read some mahjong rules before reading part 3 or if you can go in blind and still understand what's going on. What should I do?

Wrong thread?

Attached: 5ed0ab725cdef343120244.gif (704x396, 2.22M)

It's less of a usual mahjong so they won't just throw terms you don't get so much and Fukukoto will overexplain everything anyway, you'll be fine.

Can I go from the anime to the manga with part 3 directly? Or is it worth it to read the whole thing from the beginning again?

youtu.be/IWMvYkJ6-rw?t=34
No matter what I do, I always hear that part as "yabba dabba"

YABBA DABBA
HURR DURR LOOOOL
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Who the hell even comes up with these lyrics

Read up through the end of one poker and then stop. Part 6 is fucking absolute garbage and almost feels like it's not even written by fkmt.