Famous /tttt/ers

Apart from Taftaj have there been any other famous people to have been posters on this board?

Attached: 72FAD1DD-DF6C-47E4-B25F-C716578B3E54.jpg (1200x675, 104.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2pKh02AR2WVOnZcNABqAvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doreen

gami

im pretty sure the other trans tankie asian weirdo also posts here (she's too edgy for twitter)

Who is Taftaj? What is she known for?

Not a chance. Redditors would flip out if they saw this place.

leon did professional fashion modeling

Nothing. She's unknown outside of this corner of the Internet. The only somewhat known tttt poster was contra.

Me

I'M here aren't I!

Attached: CloverWink.jpg (184x184, 6.95K)

Whoring her body on the internet for views. FWIW it seems to have worked, she thinks she's a pundit now and gets invited onto big debate channels.

Use that the anti work bimbo? The one who is in the news right now lol?

Lyon and probably Blanch abd Nat.

Are you well known?

nah, this place isnt special, this is where redditors come to scream into the void

Ben Shapiro
Captcha: P00AP

Can I get a link to this

Is that his real name

Is Leon and Lyon the same person?

Just Google taftaj Twitter.

I'm very well known internationally but I'm not telling anyone who I am. I'm a "chaser" is the only hint, not American but became well known in America.

Ren Rikka

Only a few

Robin, ContraPoints, that chubby OF girl and a tankie/far right tranny

You have no subs and your content is bleh and you're not even that attractive.

Damn, Yorshka is ratfaced as fuck

The schizo retards have come to play.

Yorshka is my ideal. Pity that she is transbian.

Lyon Stipsen, Dutch TV personality

I am not famous lol

Wait and see, creature-sibling.

Attached: ksenia.jpg (537x537, 31.72K)

based mario.

>Ren Rikka
Looks like she's got her shit together

I've introduced Any Forums to an immensely famous AAP friend of mine, whose name has probably been searched well over 1 billion times. Can't say her name but she didn't use it for very long

Yes

hahahahha I have many subs are you kidding - my content is AMAZING and physical attractiveness doesnt matter in the least. Try again.

Where are they? You just quoted three normal people. Sounds like you're having another one of your episodes....

hello Keanu

Does Robin still have a big Twitter following? I remember she got her transition crowd funded and started woke shilling despite being a Any Forums n word spewing edge lord on here

Hi Contra

>and physical attractiveness doesnt matter in the least.
Sadly it does. Look at all famous female celebrities, whether online or irl. Youtubers, streamers, commentators, whatever. With few exceptions, they're all very attractive.

Can you even think of a popular Youtuber girl who isn't attractive? If there is one, she probably talks about science or math or some niche thing. (And even most of the science/niche ones are attractive.)

It shouldn't matter, but it does matter, a lot

this hot bitch is kind of known

Attached: FKKvEkIaMAAwlLK.jpg (660x1280, 128.75K)

That picture is more FaceApped than a mf

sweety you're barely get more than 400 views per video

Quite a journey, from smirking with her dick out on Any Forums everyday to pro modeling

What channel?

And that's fine lol!

I love that. 400 views of based content is fine.

youtube.com/channel/UC2pKh02AR2WVOnZcNABqAvw

Attached: Carmen.png (330x330, 187.45K)

i have some music that's popular in latin america for some reason

Taylor Swift

well, semi-popular at least

lol no. she left the day every one dunked on her for saying trans people medically transition to appease cis people. she came back a few months later to cry about how people turned on her too easily blah blah. she honestly did the perfect grift.

Attached: cantbelieve.jpg (253x199, 8.67K)

she's getting big on tiktok, i saw her on my fyp several times doing typical thirst trap trends. looks like she learned a lesson

Sis, I struggle with youtube and I get more views per video

ella hollywood

lmao no

Can’t believe taft is becoming a political debatebro streamer. Also stop making the fucking duckface taft when listening to someone on stream. It makes you look retarded.

Some of the most notable trips (other than her) include Melanie, SnurlyWurl, Bidenmoder, Boris, SwiftieHon, Mother Bat, Terje, Robin, who else am I missing?

NO ONE MENTIONED SEWERSLVT???

is sphere hunter on here?

sophie?
cinderblockhon?
bagel?
ksenia?

Didn't think you'd be this lame kermit
She does onlyfans. Using the word "whoring" is uncalled for. You're friends with probably a hundred trans girls who do that. Also, how is starting to stream on twitch "thinking she's a pundit now"?
Get off your high horse
Genuinely disappointed in you

How is robin famous? Famous for posting here in the past and now doesn't and has a normal life? Lmao
You people really think too much about this place

kek selling your body on onlyfans is still being a whore yes. what the fuck. just because its normalized now doesn't mean its not whoring your body out for money.

You're selling images of your body, not your body. So not a whore. Rejoin your cult, you belong there

whatever you have to say to yourself to justify being a whore in the modern age hon.

Ok so you're not kermit
Don't think he'd stoop so low to call people hon

kek youre one unique retard. not that it matters if trannies are whore or not, you have no value to retain. It only matters if youre a real woman

I'm a cis male

And your content probably sucks lol

My content > yours

I dont give a shit about views

>anti work bimbo
that male hon looking creature is a bimbo to you?

Better than selling my body to some corporation as a wagecuck you capitalist whore

this weekend i learned trannies think there should be zero consequences for their actions and sell their nudes and steal shit with zero thought or care. what a wonderful group of people you all are. really setting a shining example.

Degen

There's plenty of us but it's not good for business and leaves yourself open to exposure to really bad actors to involve yourself directly with Any Forums. If someone is on Twitter posting Wojaks and Pepes and calling things based or (x)pilled though they're obviously channers

define famous. almost all the 20k+ twitter alt/gaming tranners have /tttt/ brainworms. i don't know of anyone with 10 million subs who goes on Any Forums if that's what you're asking. there just aren't that many famous trans people.
although there's plenty of legit famous people who do use Any Forums

Why do you think nudes need consequences? You a relgious prude or something? When did I say stealing?

contra has admitted to using this place in the past, but doesnt use it anymore
other than that, no one really?

Sorry that I lack respect for whores.

are you that right wing guy who constantly talks about trannies on your podcast not subtly?

lmao snurly is not famous. she's a tad retarded and that makes her noteworthy but not famous

one day i will be president

>who else am I missing?
Sophie.

her

Attached: 5F73324B-0059-4561-82FD-7D4EB40C752B.jpg (600x600, 251.54K)

Hunter Schafer used /tttt/ obviously

Don't be sorry
I know now to avoid you

no way, nothing about her or her views on things even remotely reflects the gist of this board

Carmen has 2.8million views on a video,
how many views does your content get again?

Natalie Wynn aka Contrapoints

pretty sure she still reads here at least

I have a cumulative 300 million views on youtube, but I was just the producer for the channel not the front man. Each vid only gets like 30-50k views but we just churned them out. You'd know the people who were on our channel. Destiny and TotalBiscuit were regular guests. Our biggest video which is just a shitty 2 minute cartoon has 2 million views.

nobody fucking cares about youtube anymore its a trash platform for fucking assholes nowadays.

this counts as fame to youngshits im told, luckily i man mode pretty hard so i don’t get attention or notice from the trans space too much thankfully

Attached: B4622E06-A874-41FE-A67E-E78B66EAEDCE.jpg (1242x929, 125.55K)

Cute

with one word, you’ve shattered my ego,ty

The voice

thats pretty cool user :)
do you do dances or what?

Your welcome but your account was easy to find and is very cute.

what the fuck
no i’m mildly funny sometimes, i’m partnered on twitch and friends with a few big streamers so i post clips from that, and people think i’m good looking because hrt has just made my features a little better

meant to reply to

>About 1 results (0.57 seconds)
Your partial bio gives the game away.

what did you even type? and where? i’m not upset or concerned because i do not hide the fact much on stream and i have a trip on here but i’m genuinely confused as to how it was so quick and easy

Attached: FE7FE100-3BC6-4E87-B4A5-84DD91883F8C.jpg (322x504, 59.95K)

You trip?

google "the only way to win is not to play 23" i thought i might have got the wrong profile because of the pic but the numbers all lined up.

All literal who’s outside of this board lmao

That one gif of Sophie aka partialasian is maybe infamous lol

now she's on instragram and tiktok still shilling trying to become a trans model.

That .gif soothes my soul.

Who?

2 people who can't read.

omg yaas queen i love the blue wig and maid outfit rock taht shit

yeah, only in mtfg whenever i feel too mentally stable and positive about being a tranner and want that destroyed et voila
no fuckin shit satan it really is that easy, i had to add “tiktok” at the end for it to come up for me though
RELAX

Attached: 85193667-DD96-498C-A7B0-BFF65A22F8A7.jpg (750x631, 169.81K)

you should post more on here you seem cool

much appreciated but this board makes me want to kms for being a tranner so i try not to come here too often

fair.
i'll buy one of your hoodies next time i get paid, they look cool

aw cheers user, they’re currently the lowest price the distributor will let me make em so i don’t make any money from em but i figured just for the holidays so everyone could get one it’d be nice, i gotta remember to fix that soon but i’ll wait another month or two to do so

Eww you’re b*ack

user please you’ll do more damage talking about how manly i am 1.5 years into HRT, i’d prefer that also

Attached: 30vsxh.png (405x310, 103.51K)

Sup Keanu

lmfao easy to find and you’re face is already halfway to passing lol why boymode

cute

are you keanu or qanon?
If you're Keanu would you meet me?

there’s too much shame,dysphoria,internalized transphobia etc etc. for me to be able to do so, wiping off makeup after a cosplay stream is always such a dramatic moment if you can imagine lole
cheers

That why you banned biden kek

literally who tf is robin
does she only post in generals that I never go in or what, no clue about her but suddenly I see people talk about her like 5 times today

delusional

she leeches off of and orbits Destiny, who is the same person that birthed hasan and vaush.

wow she’s ugly now

Contra has admitted being former /tttt/er

I didn't ban him, I kicked him. and yes!

Jacksepticeye has admitted to lurking this board

whos that tankie tranny everyone talking about

Doreen

How am i famous?

sewerslvt, "niche" d&b pedo enjoyable to soundcloud retards that jerk themselves off thinking that they are part of an obscure community. Genuinely a horrible person and a fat hon