This is the best show of this season and no one talks about it

This is the best show of this season and no one talks about it.

Attached: f8d5dfc6be0b8ee7627372e059d1d30d.jpg (736x736, 38.43K)

S2 took too long. Nobody cares anymore. Same as Hataraku Maou-sama

Adapted the LN wrong

How so? What's the difference?

They cut like every volume in half to get to the end of vol. 7. They messed up a lot of very good moments as a result.

We get a full thread on air day. There doesn't need to be a thread 24/7 for the sake of it.

It's dumb garbage made for chuuni losers who think: "LOOOK LOOK HE'S JUST LIKE ME! A MISTERYOUS GENIUS WITH A WHO CARES ATTITUDE! TRUST ME HE IS JUST. LIKE. ME."
His supposedly genius moments are so fucking dumb it's comical

>His supposedly genius moments are so fucking dumb it's comical
Why?

>Hentai level animation

Most retarded "intelligent" anime

Don't disrespect Black Bible and A Kite

i checked out the novels and it feels like they are adapting 10% of the source material and skipping the rest. this is a really poor adaptation. lerche are morons, they have a golden goose on their hands making several seasons, but it ends with shit animation and poor adaptation.

This is the kind of show that makes teenagers feel really smart. For me it was Death Note back in the day.

honestly one of the most average anime I've seen in my entire life. i don't get what all the fuss is about. i believe people when they say it's a bad adaptation but the core setting doesn't make a bit of sense. super prestigious school, everyone there goes on to achieve great things after graduation except for the 20 absolute retards they admit every year to make the other students look smarter or something? and do they actually have any traditional classes where they learn something or is it all just bullshit mind games

>everyone follows the rules
>I BROKE RULES USING POINTS
>no one else thinks about using points ever
>NANI!!!???

for some reason it reminds me of a isekai trope where you have this overpowered MC that's thrust into a unique environment and into unfavorable circumstances where all the antagonists that are cocky.

Ichinose did the same thing which is why she was able to tell that it might be a false flag setup. If he can ask a teacher if he can buy a phone unlock, she could too.

Death Note was actually competently written though.

because of LERCHE shit

>This is the best show of this season
Very true.

>and no one talks about it
People do but not enough.

The tv series is still good enough in it's own right.

Maybe. Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 came out years later and sales were nothing like what they were for the first season.

One of the best looking shows this season. Only Lycoreco has better backgrounds.

>muh nihilistic galaxybrain
ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ
This shit got old like a decade ago

Attached: 2Cr4.gif (320x180, 447.58K)