“Oh yeah. Did you know that he’s a stupid fucking orphan with no family to speak of? What a fucking loser...

>“Oh yeah. Did you know that he’s a stupid fucking orphan with no family to speak of? What a fucking loser. I spit on the graves of his dead mom and dad. I hate that filthy orphan. I wish Naruto eternal suffering because he’s an orphan.”
wow

Attached: 35821111-6234-4BDA-83B5-D9673297F706.jpg (601x414, 59.88K)

Based

she has a good ass so anything she says is excusable

Attached: 9ef6ac6a998a889e93eb473f050e0671.gif (500x278, 602.81K)

>says this to another orphan
Kek

*rapes to impregnation

>episode 3
>naruto transforms into sasuke and sakura wants to fuck him
it was blackpilled from the start

to be fair was she aware of that? they were kids, adults don't always inform them that kind of things

Kill yourself, narutard.

Kek

Dilate moeshitter

Why did Kishimoto hate her so much?

she's flat all over

Attached: 1602372073503.png (638x477, 317.59K)

Based beyond belief

that's what makes her hot

piece of shit

Pretty sure everyone in Konoha and the Fire Country is aware of the massacre, Sakura is just a brat with no self-awareness

Nobody knows shit about shit. Nobody knew who Kakashi was outside of people his own age bracket.

he wrote as a realistic woman, probably due to his experience with women

Everyone in the fucking world knows about Kakashi of the sharingan, even Pain said it was an honor to meet him and fucking Hagoromo knew about him too.

And not Naruto, not Sasuke, and not even Sakura (their token exposition dumper) knew a single thing about him.

That's inevitable because Kakashi is being introduced as a character, he's meant to be mysterious for the team 7 as much as for the reader. After his first appearance it turns out everyone knows who he is