Do people actually watch/read Rent a Kanojo unironically or is everyone just hatewatching it now to watch the...

Do people actually watch/read Rent a Kanojo unironically or is everyone just hatewatching it now to watch the trainwreck in slow motion?

Attached: 44afca6068bede2620a8bc7af1051159.jpg (735x685, 117.04K)

We like it and we self-insert as Kazuya.

Chizuru is hot and beautiful. No one in this show comes even close to match her.

sex with chorizo

reiji please stop spamming the thread

You can't stop us.

I've been waiting for these two liars' lies to come to light for the second time. His grandmother was hospitalized because of it.
They need to be punished.

I'm just watching the threads, waiting for the next graphic NTR fantasy to wack off to

Attached: 1629307860856.jpg (672x944, 260.33K)

I read it, I like it a lot and despite its flaws I think it's really well written (especially characters wise). It's pretty popular so the haters are in the minority no matter how much they scram the opposite.
If my enjoyment was guided by popularity I would still like the absolute garbage Kaguya became, but it's not the case.

I just came for the shitposting when the MC got a boner in a public pool to the thought of getting cucked. Good times. Don’t know what happen after wards. Heard the arc where they make a movie for the grandma was good but I ain’t reading/following this crap.

This. Show is fun, and the story is done well enough. It’s not high octane retard story like Girlfriend, Girlfriend. There’s genuine moments. Kazuya being too much of a spaz does get a little annoying but the show is entertaining regardless

The movie part is the flash point of the story.
Under normal circumstances the author should have made the two closer.
But he let the MC turn back into a wimpy dog in order to get a longer serial. So the story that was starting to get better, once again turned into pointless shit.

I'm a simple man, I see a nice pair of booba, I watch.

>episode thread already got archived
What went wrong?

Sumi episode
Even tho at jp twitter they loved it
Altho kanokari had 2 threads that hit bump limit this week
Is just Any Forums do not give a shit about Sumi

It was bearable until the vacation arc

>I think it's really well written (especially characters wise).
You can't be serious.

I was about to say that for me its the same as nisekoi just a hateread. But to be fair that would be insulting to Nisekoi because atleast the MC in that franchise was okay. I dont even care about the whore and the mc getting together at this point i am more interested who the other girls are going to end up with.

Why do the people on the server still like the manga and mock anyone who criticizes it?

Why don't you ask them?

>hatewatching it now to watch the trainwreck in slow motion

I live for this shit.

Reiji, you forgot your pills.

I got tired of Shitzuya at some point so I dropped it, I still see how things are going but I never see more than a summary. It’s wasted time even if it’s just to hatewatch.

Kanokari is like an ouroboros, the snake that bites its own tail, representing the constant and futile struggle, the vicious circle.

For me it’s the sheer stubbornness I have when it comes to dumping it. I’m too far into this mess to just forgo all of my wasted time. Loathed as I may be to admit it but I’m going to see through thus to the bitter end.

>it’s the sheer stubbornness I have when it comes to dumping it
Wait: you're anti-Bastek?

Something is going to change, I mean, the simp can't pay for her anymore.

>It's pretty popular so the haters are in the minority no matter how much they scram the opposite.
>If my enjoyment was guided by popularity I would still like the absolute garbage Kaguya became
Pretty sad to see someone with this low of an iq.

Yeah the only people complaining are haters. The story has really goood character development for almost every character, they change and grow, every character feels unique. And Kazuya is really relatable, thats why 1 or 2 people keeps shitting on him, because he reminds them of who they are

>The story has really goood character development for almost every character
>Kazuya is really relatable
This has to be bait