Dungeon Meshi

I just binged this thing thinking it was finished, when ch 87?

Attached: 840_560.jpg (840x560, 87.39K)

Why did you binge this OP?

Attached: FbJ78V3akAIhpAE.jpg (750x745, 65.69K)

A week. Harta used to take breaks for September but isn't this year afaik.

It'll come out after you finish re-reading it, slowly. this time.

In the exact same boat. At least it seems close to done!

Cause it seemed silly fun, then shit went crazy, and I just couldn't stop.

I hope that when this is over Kui will give us a spin-off, the main characters have basically finished their arcs, but it would be a shame to lose all the lore he has created in this world.

I would like to see what life is like on other continents, what other species (and recipes exist by nation), perhaps a prequel following the formation of the first group of canaries, the elven-dwarf-gmomile wars, or being exaggerated a sequel set several centuries later in a society similar to ours, but with all these species coexisting, how governments would take dictatorships that can last centuries? the orcs have a PLM? there are dragon and griffin hatcheries? there is a fast food chain specialized in monsters called Mc Senshi? there is a new species of cat girls in the eastern islands where every so often a blond kitten is born? hiring Halfoots is considered child exploitation? genetic engineering would give us the first Troll through crosses between Ogres, humans, and beastmen? Kobols need to go out using a leash?

Attached: db2ea182055ba8d892207e0178d0b147d8fc1686[1].jpg (400x581, 97.42K)

I tried so hard to enjoy this manga but I just couldn't.

What didn't you like?

Why not?

Just a simple adventure like any D&D group would undergo would suffice.

The art, writing, and characterization were all really good, and there was a lot of love put into Dungeon Meshi, but I can't bring myself to care about a fantasy food manga. I can't eat the food, so I can't get invested. The food doesn't even exist so its not like I can go out and order some. Does it deemphasize eating monsters later on? if so, I might give it another shot

>Making threads when there's no new chapter out yet
Stop

> I can't eat the food, so I can't get invested. The food doesn't even exist so its not like I can go out and order some.

Attached: dungeonmeshi anonfood.jpg (3196x4244, 3.1M)

I wonder where this user is these days

Attached: dungeonmeshi anonfood2.png (1690x1446, 290.21K)

And that's all I have, unless someone has more

Attached: dungeonmeshi anonfood3.jpg (1863x4000, 2.67M)

I want to hear Marcille poop and smell her shit for science purpose

The food serve 3 narrative purposes:
>world building, showing the dungeon is a living ecosystem
>survivalism, the heroes need to to plan their descent according to the resources they can gather
>eating together as a social moment that bring different people at the same table
Anyway, where did you stop reading?

>binging a monster of the week (monthly) series

Thanks, I didn't know these existed.

Attached: 1507925819813.jpg (640x898, 329.59K)

What do you guys think VAs will be like?

Man, I would love to run a Dungeon Meshi style D&D campaign, but all of my players are powergamers and D&D doesn't have mechanics suiting it.

Attached: 1633171442875.jpg (800x613, 274.68K)