Times the anime was better than the manga

Had an absolute blast with the adaptation, wish I never read the source material

Attached: KareKano.jpg (500x512, 118.63K)

>Times the anime was better than the manga
It's never happened.

The anime turns into a trainwreck production wise in the last few episodes.
That said, not adapting anything starting from the intermission shit actually makes it superior to the manga.

No, the manga is better

They completely ran out of manga to adapt, even with all the recaps and an anime original episode.

I can assure you that it has in this case at least
First 18 episodes still adapt and greatly improve the best part of the manga in a unique and delicious style
The manga meanwhile made me reconsider my love for the anime because of how boring and vapid it was

The manga is better, it even shows better stuff like rape
You are a subhuman

Immediately after the manga concludes the arc the anime adapts, the manga
>wastes a shitton of chapters on two literal whos, removing the whole main cast, and amping the melodrama tenfold
>timeskip into the most generic shoujoshit melodrama imaginable, including Arima raping Yukino but it being brushed off
It's amazing how hard it goes to shit, incredibly fast too.

The rape wasn't really "shown"
It was just chapter after chapter of wheel spinning and repeating the same inner thoughts, dreadful stuff

Saint Seiya. Don't know how that shit even got an adaptation, but the anime is like 100 times better.

It was an extremely, extremely popular manga that is ripped off even today.
That said, I agree and the norse filler arc is a better follow up to 12 houses than almost anything after.

yall are gonna call me lame but this
cant believe how shit the manga is and the anime managed to make some good funny shit out of basically nothing

Attached: file.png (600x900, 739.47K)

Yomi ;_;

Attached: GaReiZero.jpg (640x960, 227.97K)

Jojo pt 2
YYH

Here's an obvious one.

Attached: 224014.jpg (400x566, 103.26K)

Well up to ep 19 at least

Attached: 1661496989084247.jpg (518x421, 24K)

It was enjoyable for a dumb echii honestly

Flying Witch.
Which is not at all saying that manga is bad, it's actually fantastic but they actually expanded and improved several scenes.
Shame nobody fucking watched this and we will never get a second season. At least the manga is still ongoing and fantastic.

Attached: 20220727064653646.mpv.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

>best friend is a womanizer
>ends up fucking your daughter
Finding that out ruined the anime for me in retrospect and I don't think I've allowed myself to even consider enjoying shoujo since.

Wait what?
The blonde womanizer guy ends up fucking who?

The main couple's daughter.

Yeah idk if i'll ever rewatch

This one isn't exactly better than the manga but it's almost its own thing.
The school sports event in the manga happens a lot earlier than it does in anime so there are a lot less scenes with all the wonderful characters.
Not to mention that entire song and dance in the last episode was fantastic.
Just as flying witch both the manga and the anime for this are fantastic and everybody should be reading.
This show and manga in particular might be the lewdest thing ever made while also still being 100% pure.

Attached: Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Isn't the age difference huge considering he's already 18 something here before the daughter is even born?

Women don't give a damn.

You NEVER read shoujo manga before it's over and you check tags and reviews for it.
Doing so is just masochism because 90% of them are filled with bullshit.
Hell even manga being finished isn't exactly same since the mangaka can always start a sequel/spin-off just to ruin everything about the original. Great example of this is Kimi ni Todoke.

Attached: 5829740F-466A-4D5A-B041-709ADB7B1C59.jpg (800x1200, 131.93K)

You could say this about shonen too

the seiyuu cast is unmatched

Attached: 1658379206381.jpg (1920x1080, 310.92K)

No.
Because you can't ruin something that has no chance to be good in the first place.

80% of anime is better than the original manga

Here (You) go buddy

>Because you can't ruin something that has no chance to be good in the first place.
Like shoujo