I am not crazy! I know he swapped those synchronization numbers! I knew mine was higher than his...

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those synchronization numbers! I knew mine was higher than his. As if I could ever get such a low score. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that idiot Aoba to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That berserk mode! Are you telling me that an Evangelion just happens to go berserk like that? No! He orchestrated it! Shinji! He masturbated to my comatosed body! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own EVA. What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Could never get over his daddy issues! But not our Shinji! Couldn't be precious Shinji! Always a coward! And he gets to be an EVA pilot!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!

Attached: Asuka.jpg (1024x768, 76.58K)

>that idiot Aoba
Don't you dare speak ill of the master.

Attached: shredder.png (674x776, 235.47K)

So you're saying Shinji in his EVA is like a chimp with a machine-gun?

fucking aochi

Attached: aoba.jpg (650x650, 100.21K)

Put me in the r3ddit screencap

IS THAT A BETTER CALL SAUL REFERENCE???

She was egotistical. Not delusional.

>not delusional
She believed she was the best pilot despite there being no reason to do so. She started out placing herself at the top just because she felt that's how it should be. Part of the reason she breaks down is because her confabulated bubble bursts

Attached: asuka-tub.jpg (716x539, 61.43K)

She knew that the only thing keeping her at the top was her high synch ratio. When she lost the edge she didn't lie to herself or anyone else about being in second place. She just got snotty about it.

He did cause an impact inside one so the answer is yes.

So, what was this place anyways? Did Asuka just found an abandoned house and decided to bath there?

Was the impact really his fault though?

People like Asuka always implode because life in a combination of skill, luck and hard work. Someone's luck and skill can outweigh your hard work and skill. Lots of people burn out in college because of this.

Abandoned yes. And the scene was implying that she was trying to kill herself by slitting her wrists in warm water to prevent clotting. You know, the kind of half-assed suicide a woman would do as a cry for help.

Attached: 1661834671311.jpg (1080x1080, 274.86K)

It's an eternal point of debate whether it was a suicide attempt (apparently neatly folding your clothes is a thing you do before you kill yourself in Japan for some reason), though I believe they changed the color of the water to be less blood-like in a subsequent release. So maybe it was never meant to be an attempt at slitting wrists. She was certainly wishing for death, but didn't act on suicidal ideation

Attached: 1578441162437.jpg (1163x1000, 117.03K)

Attached: 1446768371311.jpg (400x393, 83.83K)

What are some /bcs/ anime?

Mental Asuka > A log Rei.

Attached: Better Fuck Chuck.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

So, Asuka... what's up?
You got a little, uh... You got a little, uh, a inner reflection ...going on? Uh, something you, maybe, want to tell me about? What do you say, Asuka? Uh, clue me in? Why are you so upset?... I think your synchro rates are pretty solid. Plese answer me, ... ok, I think we both need to sit down. Take a break from your thoughts, girl. Please? I never said you were crazy, that... You're probably exhausted, and justifiably. Don't make that face and listen me, please! Hey, come on. Hey. Five minutes, and then right back at it. Come on, Asuka. Just a break. Misato tells me you quit Nerv. It's, kind of, out of the blue. Don't you think? She's worried about you. You're her Number One Pilot. Without you, that whole place goes down the drain. So, you... So, you retired? Not just from Nerv, but from being a pilot? That's not good, Asuka. Uh... Eva02 needs you. And you need it. What brought this on exactly, Asuka, huh? 'Cause I don't know what you are if you're not a pilot. Hey! Hey. How're you gonna retire before you prove to evryone that they only need second children to defeat angels? How're you gonna retire before you show me how to pilot an eva properly? How're you gonna retire before you get me disbarred? Before you run me out of Neo Tokyo-3 on a rail and send me back to my old teacher, huh?
I'll be the only human child carrying the battle against angels... and don't even think about counting Ayanami, we both know she isn't just a normal girl. We can't have that. Is this 'cause you lost at last synchro test? So what? Who cares? And, hey, if you truly do think I f*ck you on that thing, which I did not, but whatever... Well, you know what? You get mad. Take action! Don't just hide out in some empty house's... bath tube-whatever, like you did that time. No. No retirement for you. When you're 99, you can drop dead leaving your legacy of pilot to S2 Engine, if angels will be still around, by the way. That's your future, okay?

Attached: ie.png (572x322, 222.94K)

kek

Attached: 1550903295134.jpg (691x753, 295.34K)