Houseki no Kuni

How many more chapters do you think we'll get before Ichikawa pulls the plug?

Attached: 1636139655471.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

Last digit of my post is my guess. It can't be too long from now, it feels like she's already checked out.

Attached: aleki_desk.jpg (595x700, 64.66K)

IT'S OVER

There are literally three possibilities:
>Next chapter ends the current volume and the manga
>Next chapter isn't the end of the volume or the manga, we're getting a slightly extended volume by total chapter count (recent chapters being so short may indicate this) and due another 2-4 after
>Next chapter ends the volume and we have one more volume, possibly a short one, so 7-10 chapters remain.

Out of these my guess would be the second.

El hermano is making his appearance
trust the plan

The plan was for Phos to realise what El Hermano did: Existence is suffering and the best we can achieve for is to let go of all desires and embrace non-existence. He was mercy killing humanity, not acting out of malice, and Phos is about to embrace that idea by praying everyone away.

Revengecucks lost. Buddhistchads won.

Cute!

Attached: dia.jpg (820x689, 75.02K)

Ichikawa took an entire hiatus for making this.

Attached: 2E6B40F4-4C19-4C51-B275-6CE9B4EE62E6.png (480x1280, 504.51K)

I thank her for it every day

the next, and last, chapter will just be scenery. The island, devoid of lustrous. The moon, devoid of lunarians. The seas, devoid of admiribilis. There is still life; seaweed, snails, jellyfish, grass; but sentience no longer exists in the universe.

Attached: v03c20p186.png (1311x1867, 2.34M)

Earth is cleansed, no longer tainted.

The author will narrate without text bubbles, and the last page is them thanking the readers for joining him on this journey. Last last page is ads for better manga, stained with user's salty tears.

>draw a girl
>say it's a boy
why

>Phos' 10000 years of suffering was just a few hours of memories and dreams
>Aechmea/Enma turns out to really be just one guy who wanted to disappear
>Cairngorm/Walegato is just there to add fake tension and drama
>Every gem returned and lived uneventfully 10k years
>No Phos revenge
>Just a big white nothing
Man people really fell down the trap of hyping up the series' finale with endless headcannon about muh revenge and shit that had zero chance of happening. Series had been over since Sensei broke and gave Phos the magical solution to all their problems: stop existing.

Attached: 1658788398586875.png (850x1133, 416.97K)

We are in fact only 1/3 of the way through the series believe it or not.

Attached: HnKLaugh.png (581x864, 112.64K)

Why didn't Ichikawa just end it before then?

Where is EL HERMANO?

How would anti-phos be like?

Attached: FB_IMG_1662755416665.jpg (800x800, 38.45K)

Also i posted this but imo her hand should've been agate.

I think part of Phos' character is that the mitochlorinas (w/e) are so strong, they take over any material. So it'd just be another Phos, but instead of dreams of Lapis; there is a constant, non-stop Lapis voice barking orders in Phos's head. Orders that Phos doesnt' necessarily follow. So it'd just be super-schitzo Phos.

>Phos but smart and everything goes as planned
A much shorter story