Air Gear

Anyone here like this manga? recently started it because i read tenten and its pretty standard oh great stuff but im wondering how crazy air gear gets. i see i missed a storytime last year which sucks

Attached: Air gear - Air Gear Omnibus v01 (2016) (Digital) (Shadowcat-Empire) (1500px-Repack) - 88-89.jpg (2000x1500, 2.16M)

I read it and it's pretty fun until it gets batshit insane after the virtual battle fight.

Yep, was so good until Oh!Great stopped taking his schizo meds.

it's fun
behead the haters
i wish oh great would write something again

This. Holy shit the manga was good until around vol 18-19 when Oh! Great just kinda lost it and the manga became absolutely incomprensible.

Im on chapter 110 of Air Gear. Being honest, its already a bit incomprehensible. I like it a lot, but it doesnt make much sense.
Does it actually get worse? Ikki, the girls, the cool pictures, Akito and Buccha are pretty fun.

>i see i missed a storytime last year which sucks
"Roller Blades?" was a good time.

Attached: 1642719253617.png (466x469, 133.59K)

If you never, and I mean ever, take it seriously, it's a fun read.

I will say it again though, as soon as you treat it as anything more than the spectacle that it is, you have been trolled by Oh!Great.

I'm gonna be real with you. You're not going to get much discussion outside of
>hurr it's good until it starts getting super crazy then it's not good anymore!!!!
Literally every thread. Never seen a manga filter people so hard through sheer artistic autism. If you embrace the crazy, enjoy some good T&A, and love Oh!Great's art you'll have a great time. If you're a jaded faggot who takes Chinese comics too serious you'll hate it and should probably just go back to reading cuck shit like Berserk.

Attached: A+sample+image+from+Ito+Ogure's+Sky+&+Blast+-+A+character+leaps+into+the+sky+with+rollerblades.jpg (834x1200, 258.72K)

the story literally makes no sense, i was reading from chapter 1 and up until the ending i still don't know what it was all about.

I think there's a lot to love in Air Gear until the end. The theme, the spectacle, the pseudoscience, the honest emotional moments, the philosophical issue of Genesis vs Sleeping Forest. That ending, holy shit.

But it's hard to revisit the beginning of the manga and not feel robbed of something even more special that could have been. If it hadn't veered into battle and had given us all of the above while staying a sports manga, it could have been a much more remarkable work.

Wouldn't trade it for the world. That said, I still didn't care for the shipping or the Ringo defense force shitting the threads.

I liked when the mc got naked and pooped on the ground in the middle of a full stadium and the main girl was like
>wow he's so determined and focused on watching this match

The Manic Pixie Dream girl with the pink hair was one of my first anime crushes.

Fucking love every single bit of it from start to finish. Besides that, I remember your thread the other day. small world, lol.

Yeah the manga does go off the rails story wise but it's still a fun adventure worth reading. The fun characters carry the manga like Ikki, the art is amazing, and the girls are hot.

Attached: 0122-016.jpg (1066x1600, 371.01K)

pathetic kek

I think about this chicks ass a lot.

One of my favorites, things get a lot crazy but it still remains enjoyable
Incredible mix of action, gag, erotism and pseudo-philosophy, it's a rollercoaster

Bump

Is the user around who did the story time? Any chance you can upload your version of air gear anywhere

I like that best girl won.