Sousou no Frieren

Frieren gets an anime adaptation.
twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1568161353600466946

Attached: 61yjsaU8CQL._SX512_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (514x799, 84.58K)

I could have sworn this already had an anime adaptation announced before

Looks like it's best girl Aura's time to shine

Attached: 1662717590132.png (1280x960, 1.46M)

about time

Not in my knowledge, and google don't give result either.
That's nice thought.

The domain for the anime popped up several months ago but nothing official until now.

Fuck anime adaptations and animeniggers

Attached: it was as if he was looking at complete filth.png (215x136, 31.68K)

Does the author ever explain why the characters in his comics seem to be emotionally weak?

Attached: 1660575811378.jpg (2480x4560, 3.72M)

Hope we see her lobbed head

Attached: 1626216145523.gif (700x530, 269.31K)

I guess this might explain why there have been so many breaks recently.

Why is this such a big deal for people?

Everyone is like they have seen so much shit they reach acceptance level of grief before anything happens

Emotional expression is still very important to the story. The author literally created manga with all facially paralyzed characters.

Boring native isekaishit.

I like Frieren, but I will be the first to admit that it's unbearably dry.
It's completely boring except for the few times that it's not.
And the few times that it's not, it's just when Frieren pops out a "lol I learned how to defeat that 1,000 years ago." and one-shots something.

Again, I'm going on record here as saying that I like Frieren, but from a world building perspective rather than anything else.

They are still emotionally expressive though; it's not all the time, but when they are emotionally expressive, it's more impactful/meaningful.

At least we'll get some emotions.

It'll probably be a fun first 3 episodes, but I can't imagine the series being worth anything after that. Oh well, hopefully that means more Frieren art.

Attached: FOQl3G4acAAvzMj.jpg (2622x2173, 1.33M)

The author keeps going on about how the demons think completely differently from humans, making it impossible for them to coexist with humans. I suspect that the author will eventually create a demon race with human feelings.

It's over anons

>emotionally weak
Isn't that just being apathetic? Also the priest seems anything but that to me, so that's an exception

What do you guys think will be a good climatic end for the anime season?

End your life

As is Stark, the warrior. He is always fearful before a battle, but during it, he is focused and then slaughters the enemy on point.

Then again, Stark has discovered the true meaning of battle.

Frieren reminds of Fumetsu no Anata. Both have an amazing first chapter but it goes downhill after that.

People enjoyed Kino no Tabi and other particularly dry exploratory anime so I can't see why anyone would hate this. Maybe secondaries but who cares about them?

My theory was that Frieren will (somehow) take a demon on the journey with her, namely Macht because he is relatively toothless against her now, who will get to see what being human is all about. I really want to learn more about the demon king and how he intended to coexist with humans. How can you not peacefully coexist? Just stop killing humans, bro!

I usually find Frieren to be a good kind of boring, in the same vein as something like YKK. It all feels very mundane, which IMO actually ends up helping the worldbuilding and pacing.

It's the same reason I don't find any problems with the lack of expressiveness. Admittedly the art isn't great, but the characters show plenty of emotion for this subdued type of story. It wouldn't work as well if everyone's eyes were popping out of their heads in reaction to the demons.

Attached: emotion.jpg (1067x1600, 389.51K)

>Fumetsu no Anata
Whatever happened to the manga? They were in dealing with new enemies in modern Japan but then it stopped receiving chapters and I just flagged it as hiatus and moved on