Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi

Studio ENGI though

Attached: FcM7PglaIAA_9Bd.jpg (2122x3000, 3.18M)

Do they fuck?

The FMC did

Apart from the main girl being a gyaru, what's the gimmick?

Don't forget that it was not only 1 or 2 but several guys.
Non virgin but sweet gyaru heroine dating your usual loner MC.

the girl in OP is used goods?

FMC is non-virgin or something. Idk I've never read it, I thought this is just another LN trying to cash in on the Tenshi fluff trend

Gimai Seikatsu, Tenshi-sama and now this announced in a few months span. The romcom LN wave finally begins.

FMC is a pretty naive girl who thought that she was being a good girlfriend by letting her exes have sex with her so she is always seen as an easy girl by others and usually is dumped by her boyfriends since they start to think she is annoying due to her extreme devotion.

Give me Roshidere anime

Never ever

Does the LN have any lewd scenes or lewd moments apart from the sex

Imagine all the shitposting

Would be better if she keeps fucking random guys during dating with MC

Another used goods anime, I can't wait

Attached: 1619709353049.jpg (736x1080, 134.52K)

She hates Flips.

>female author
>male MC who raises a whore on pedestal

Attached: 1546589992905.gif (640x360, 1.27M)

What if it's the opposite and the male author has a female MC worships a manwhore?

Sounds like your run-of-the-mill light novel trash to be honest.

So, it's a new hajimete no gyaru with a used goods. The spineless MC seems to be the same. I couldn't expect less from something they would push studio engi to adapt

>FMC is a pretty naive girl who thought that she was being a good girlfriend by letting her exes have sex with her so she is always seen as an easy girl by others and usually is dumped by her boyfriends since they start to think she is annoying
Isn't this literally the exact same plot as that "Whatevername is not a virgin" manga?