Chainsaw Man

The Blood Devil returns as a male.

Attached: 1662440339429958.jpg (1479x2048, 387.51K)

NOT MY POWER!

for me it's okay, I just hope is not an Ugly Bastard or gay for denji.

Denjis future wife!

Attached: 7d3a71c23ecd21c106cdb984c311b46.jpg (850x1202, 564.24K)

cope, Power is the endgame

Attached: 1662216165407537.jpg (1444x2048, 305.34K)

Asa will fulfill that role. If Power comes back, she will eat Denji's cum out of Asa's recently gaped pussy

>Asa will fulfill that role.
I bet they will be together for a while, get some characters development and then break up.

Attached: FaYQODVaUAI7ZmO.jfif.jpg (1204x2048, 542.11K)

You are literally obsessed, troon
It's never gon a happen. Cope.

Power is dead.
You need to move on.

Based!

Attached: PowerMale.jpg (647x810, 66.16K)

>The Blood Devil returns as a male.
Based

only Power is feral and retarded enough for Denji.
Asa is too normalfag and smart.

I want power as a female tho . It's her personality and the fact that she's pretty is what makes me like her that much more

Denji X Power forever

>Fujoshit thread
Friendly reminder that all your fav male characters are straight

Attached: t014.jpg (728x1063, 147.76K)

Her and Kobeni honestly make a better couple

Attached: file.png (800x1133, 1.2M)

Power can come back as a man and still be Denji's bride. Fujimoto very progressive

They are. Denji will love Power regaless of gender.

>cope, Power (Male) is the endgame

Report for spamming

Why Denji Will End Up With Power; They Are Soulmates. [IN-DEPTH PROOF + EXPLANATION]

>Denji carries Power bridal style after saving her, even though he had to reason to even put his life in danger to save her in the first place.
>In Grope scene, they both shortly get turned on.
You might say that he was turned on with every girl, but just keep in mind the fact that Denji did in fact find Power attractive.
>Denji threw himself to the dolls because he thought she was about to be turned into one
This means that he was ready to sacrifice himself for her or not live if she didn't. Times Denji has preferred dying over living without Power: 1.
>Power had the cake for Denji out of her own love for him.
There was no logical reason for which Makima would have Power make or get the cake before bringing it. It would just take more time, and would be for nothing. Power must have chosen to get the cake out of her own free will as a way if showing how much she cared about Denji in another way which he might understand.
>Power sacrifices herself for Denji, doing more for Denji than any other person before.
Power is the only girl to both like Denji as well as the only girl Denji sees as more than a sexual item.
>Blood sucking on bed was Power doing the most intimate thing she knew with Denji, it was a metaphor for sex, and was obviously drawn in a very sexually suggestive.
>In the cafe, Power walked in just some guy said the perfect girl would come along for Denji.
>In dumpster, Denji admits that in order to want to live, he needs her. Denji, again, didn't want to live in a world without Power, until Power made a promise for her to come back.

Attached: FSJazYQakAAl7AI.jpg (1798x2048, 394.97K)

At least don't bump it, faggot.
The main thread is another one.

Why the bath scene actually supports Denjipowa instead of denying it:

Not feeling sexually attracted to her at that moment is irrelevant and does not disqualify possible future attraction. Power was extremely vulnerable and fragile at that moment. Love or platonic, it would be very shitty of him to feel excited at her time of need.

By the end of part 1, he had the strongest bond with power out of all the females he met, and it'll probably stay that way if he gets her back any time soon.

Narratively, being lustful has brought nothing but problems for Denji, and what I see becoming very likely in part 2 or further in the future, is him realizing that a romance coming purely out of sexual attraction isn't stable, and won't last. That realization would lead him to falling in love with the person he has the most general attraction towards: Power.

Denji not feeling exited in the bath does not mean that he couldn't fathom seeing Power in a sexual light. He's lusted after her before, proving that it is possible for him to find her attractive, though it does not necessarily prove he loves her. The fact that he likes her enough to not need sexual motivation to care of her when she needed it is more of a foundation for a real relationship than he's had with any other woman.

Fujimoto has made repeated hints and innuendos towards these two becoming an item in the future. Denji X Power is endgame.

Attached: 7aba2dcf-b342-4aab-b7fa-76a203e9a855.webm (560x420, 1M)

I want Power to come back and look exactly the same, but have a completely different personality.
Just to inflict maximum pain onto Denji as he has to look at his friend's face and constantly be reminded that he's not looking at the real her, who is gone forever.