Arifureta third season announced

High chance that we are getting a complete adaptation at this point. The second season had more budget than the first, which it's very unusual.

The second season adapted until volume 6 and the LN will finish with volume 13.

Attached: arifureta.png (682x945, 970.58K)

Anal dragon a best

I'm ready for the rabbits.

How is this trash so popular?

It was the last anime with bikini with dress up darling since bikini was banned from anime by Kishida in 2022 spring. And there is no anime with bikini scene this season.

Attached: 2F1BB41D-F921-422C-B815-754480EED1B1.png (1334x750, 3.1M)

Well do something about it, I aint got forever.

Chink money user
But also LN fans

>literally a swimsuit scene in Mamahaha this week

>Bikinischizo strikes again.

5.5 million copies in circulation. The manga adaptation alone sells more than the great majority of Shonen Jump crap.

Isekai haters keep coping.

And Call of night doesn't count because Heroine is ugly Arafour.

It is actually a comedy anime

Meanwhile, my pet favorite LN adaptation from 2011 will never receive a third season.
The world is a cruel place.

I can tell it tries, but it's not funny most of the time

It work better when they return to earth

Relieved that it isn't a Arifureta Zero adaptation to be honest. Not because I don't want it but I prefer that the main story gets completely adapted.

Pretty much hit all the notes for the depressed shut in social reject to self insert in. That's a compliment.

It's simple formula, simple fun. That said, when it comes to isekai, it doesn't seem to even matter if the adapt is good or utter dogshit.
People just want more no matter what, or there's no way otome games are tough for mobs would've gotten a second greenlit after the dumpster fire the first season anime was.

Look at the picture and it already tell you why

The vampire loli is one of the reasons I hate this series. The show makes such a big deal of her when he finds her in the dungeon and then she's just a boring fuckdoll he carries around, overshadowed by the rest of the harem.

>overshadowed by the rest of the harem
Yeah no.

Attached: Arifureta Yue.jpg (2461x3685, 705.12K)

Still the same studio? Give it to Passione so we can get sex scenes.

Attached: Yue and a random wall.jpg (548x667, 83.44K)