Drifting Home

This looks interesting.

Attached: 1662704636597.jpg (1383x2048, 373.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxcnK1s2Fww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, shill.

Dumb frogposters.

Is this gonna be like drifting classroom?

Latest trailer/music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OxcnK1s2Fww

Kino

shota kino?

I think red shirt is a tomboy loli.

dropped

Zathura: The Anime?

Looks good but god I wish anime movies weren't still trying to leech off of miyazaki's success by adding that fantastic shit like talking cats and magical objects and animals all the time.
I just want movies that are outright fantasy then or movies that stay rooted in the real world without any magic crap, I don't like these mix ups between the real world and this.

looks like a cute romance between kids
at least it's gonna be more realistic and less cheesy than with teenagers/adults

>not every anime film does exactly what i want
grow up

It has potential.

Attached: chr_01.png (1394x1200, 371.73K)

Do kids nowadays use phones to message each others? I think I was 12 or something when I received my first phone

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 1.59M)

Isn't phones all they ever use?
Every normalfag regardless of kid or adult shills these things and doesn't understand PCs anymore.

I mean there's a moment while you grow up when you start wanting to talk with other people, other than play games on your phones. I'm wondering if kids as young as the one in the movie also use apps like vine to talk to each others. It feels like something only teens would do but it didn't look like that in the movie so I'm wondering if I'm just out of touch

>netflix
>interesting
Only a shill would say that.

Attached: 1660410178699.gif (480x634, 2.1M)

user modern parents are terrible and literally give 4 year olds phones and tablets. That's the whole reason retarded youtube videos get 800 trillion views

Good question but I have no idea. I never wanted phones, only got one now that I am 30 already and I never really use it. But kids seem to use phones as much as everybody else so I guess they also use it to message others. I was never the message type though so it probably depends and there are kids that rather play. Usually though gamer kids have a better taste than adult gamers and play real games, not phone stuff. Phone games are something boomers play.

I like the artist doing the songs
but fuck netflix
I pirate anyways

>Phone games are something boomers play.
Don't gachas count as phone games?