Still the greatest mech show after Eva. I think its successor will never come and mech genre has plateaued

Still the greatest mech show after Eva. I think its successor will never come and mech genre has plateaued.

Attached: Ttgl.jpg (1920x1081, 229.67K)

How many have you seen?

Two.

>eva
that's a very low bar to set.

It's just a shitty Getter rip off which manages to be even worse because it has fags in it.

Watch more mecha & anime retard. I'm saying this as someone that likes both eva & ttgl. You seriously NEED to watch to more mecha anime if you two entry level shows are the best of something. Imagine thinking dbz is the best shonen anime despite only watched naruro & bleach.

It is, along with Kill La Kill, the most hype inducing shows.

Attached: 1652053605002.jpg (450x450, 70.23K)

Figured of course.

>Only 2 mecha you saw

I was never that into mecha, although I might watch Gundam Wing later on, it would be nice seeing that genre get popular again now that the isekai hype train has died off

>isekai hype train has died off
lol lmao even

If you end up not liking Wing (tv) watch Endless Waltz after.
It's a sequel OVA/movie that is a lot better.

>I might watch Gundam Wing later on
Don't. Its one of the worst gundam shows in the franchise. The only thing ok about is that it came on toonami so normies have nostalgia for it.

>le heroes are as strong as they need to be to win because...le spiral power!

This shit was gay and cringe in retrospect

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out later anf decide which one is closer to the truth

>Its one of the worst gundam shows
Definitely not true, there are other gundam shows with more niggers in them which makes Wing a relatively good gundam show.

Watch ms team or war in the pocket instead.

KYS retard spic

Attached: 1643151711887.jpg (698x705, 195.61K)

Haha get a load of the fag with shit taste.

Attached: realistic.gif (500x375, 982.09K)

Don't forget Code Geass. CG, TTGL, and NGE are the peak of mecha.

I admit ms team is overated but leagues better than fucking wing. Only faggots, newfags, toonamitards & women like wing.

Attached: 1652143308895.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

It's not overrated in the sense that people say it is great but it is merely good, no it's just a bad show.

Don't. If you're dead set on watching Gundam I'd go with IBO. It feels like TTGL in some ways while being really different in others.

You could be also check out SSSS Gridman. It's not technically mecha but it does have big fights and bullshit power-ups.

Attached: z48awCBepqY4yahUfcSQgo4HrBDkFmuReum8Pi5zaCo.png (540x766, 475.25K)

>It's not technically mecha
Its /m/ as it gets.

babies first super robot show

>Still the greatest mech show after Eva
>Eva
>greatest
Greatest at being werid as fuck and appealing to waifu obsessed otaku anyway. As a mech show it completely fails because the Evangelion themselves aren't even actual proper mecha. They're more wannabe Ultraman cosplay.

>Imagine thinking dbz is the best shonen anime despite only watched naruro & bleach
You really don't need to watch any other shounen to think Dragon Ball is the best shounen considering even 20-30 years later its still going strong after all these years. Most successful franchise in Japan even outside of Gundam.

Gridman is not a robot though, nor are the kaiju.

>It's not technically mecha
It actually is if we consider the armor Gridman over his regular form wears as Powered Armor, then there's of course his Full Powered Gridman form which is basically a megazord.

>You really don't need to watch any other shounen to think Dragon Ball is the best shounen considering even 20-30 years later its still going strong after all these years.
Popularity doesn't mean quality. DBZ super is one of worst things to come out of anime this past decade.