Will SBRfags ever admit pucci was a better villain than valentine?

Will SBRfags ever admit pucci was a better villain than valentine?
Also
Versace>>>>>ringo

Attached: 1662232949371532.png (540x378, 429.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PA8rcdERh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heavy weather is when pt 6 went full retard and Im tired of pretending it isnt

never, tooru shits on both

shut the fuck up retard, heavy weather was great and I honestly expected him to be part of the crew. imagine my shock he was a side antagonist against both the crew and pucci. in terms of entertaiment, i like valentine over pucci but pucci is still high tier.

I never said WR was a bad character
I said his stand was retarded, which it 100% is

>im retarded
Its okay user
Not your fault

valentine wasn't even a villian, he was the good guy.
Versace, my kino, my beautiful boy
youtube.com/watch?v=_PA8rcdERh8

>i'd change the weather
Bravo araki bravo

ringo is fucking dogshit literally the most overrated thing in all of jojo

>my stand actually subtly changes the way light reflects through rainbows to subconsciously brainwash people into believing they're snails, which then actually starts slowly physically turning them into snails
You're completely correct but retard contrarians who actually think Part 6 isn't bottom 3 will disagree with you

Valentine is still better because his goal is much more coherent and less esoteric.
>gather Jesus's corpse
>fuse it with America so that any bad things that would happen in America happen to the rest of the world instead

meanwhile
>use a Stand that turns things into invisible zombies on DIO's bone
>instead of producing an invisible DIO zombie it makes a crazy plant parasite that has to turn 36 sinners into plants
>this causes it to give birth to a green baby which is maybe actually the soul of DIO
>you can say 14 magic esoteric words to this green baby to cause it to fuse with your Stand
>you now need to be at a high altitude at some specific time to get the ultimate Stand
>you now reset the universe which will cause everyone to know their fate in advance (but be unable to change it) which will somehow make them happy????????

Stone Ocean is total dogshit

ENTER GUARD RAIL

Attached: file.png (710x1631, 1.04M)

>watch jojo's bizarre adventure
>complain about bizarre stand
heavy weather is batshit insane, i loved it

>you now reset the universe which will cause everyone to know their fate in advance (but be unable to change it) which will somehow make them happy????????
Pucci is coping. He doesn't want to be responsible for ruining Perla's life, so he has convinced itself that she was simply fated to die. He wants this universe because of his guilt. He believes that if everyone knows their fate they will not feel fear for what tomorrow may bring, and will instead face their futures bravely.

The snail phenomenon shit somehow being caused by weather was really and I mean REALLY fucking stretching it. Araki tried too hard for that one.

Nah. It genuinely breaks the universe and makes the entire series fall apart. If it was just that the rainbows turn you into snails if they touch you it would be fine, there's plenty of Stands like that. Alessi's Sethan is a fine example of this.

That it only makes you subconsciously BELIEVE you are a snail which then causes your body to start physically transforming into a snail is fucking absurd. Imagine if Rohan used Heaven's Door to write "I believe I am the Ultimate Life Form" and then had all the powers of Kars because he subconsciously believed it so his physical body changed to comply. It's fucking awful.

I mean it's not just that the end goal for him is really nebulous and doesn't make much sense, it's that all the steps it takes for him to get there are literal madlibs schizo nonsense.
from the bone
to the plant parasite
to the 36 sinners
to the 14 magic words
to the high altitude at a specific moment

It's just fucking nonsense, like actual nonsense.

They don't turn into snails you retard
What part of illusion you don't understand

I think Part 6 has some fun points but Pucci's entire goal is definitely not part of it. If he was just a wonky gay priest doing prison shit for "reasons" I think he would have been a memorable villain.

Stone Ocean just goes off the deep end once everyone leaves prison.

my guy you really need to re-read Part 6, he's completely correct about how Heavy Weather works. It's explained in detail.

>nooo why are bizarre things happening in this jojo adventure

based retard speedreader

Attached: Heavy Weather.png (746x1197, 1.52M)

Part 6 and Jorge Joestar are proof that there is a limit to how Bizarre the Bizarre Adventure should ever be

No, Valentine was much better and damn intimidating. Watching him get the kill count on both protagonist and Diego was kino. Plus his famous final scenes with Johnny

Pucci is great, especially his determination and constant presence but the inane plan of getting to heaven was just too much of a negative to me. Valentines desire to simply put his nation first was much easier to understand and even though his means were obviously unjustified (killing Allies and dooming every other nation to misfortune), his goal was kino in its unselfishness. His stand was great reflection of that in the fact that each time he used it he really did die, just a new Valentine took over showing how far he would go and that his goals weren’t just for his personal benefit. Plus his final speech to Johnny was great since it was almost like he was convincing himself that his duplicity was justified rather than just Johnny.

Damn lol
I guess i was wrong

The whole part is full retard but heavy weather made the best use of it being full retard. How utterly ridiculous the whole premise was yet the fight still comes out consistent and intimidating was great. Heavy weathers was the funnest and most retarded stand in the part and one of my favorite stand battles in the series and I’m really not a pt 6 enthusiast

I actually liked Tooru I simply hated that the head doctor stand was building towards kino and then just turned into him dropping rock animals around. Josuke felt too removed after that imo. Should’ve been a three way between him, Jobin and Tooru with all three seeking the fruit and refusing to compromise

Valentine was his own man. like almost everything in Part 6 meanwhile Pucci relied too desperately on DIO to the point where it felt like sad pandering. What do we do for the main villain? uhhh.... he's one of DIO's old boyfriends! Who's the first major lackey of the villain??? uhhh DIO's loyal servant. We're outta bad guys to be fodder? uhhh DIO had 3 more sons and they're staying in a nearby hospital. It's really pathetic.

It’s not that it’s bizarre it’s that it’s just retarded

Gathering Jesus’s corpse was bizarre as hell but made a lot more sense than the convoluted steps towards heaven