This stand does not make any sense at all

This stand does not make any sense at all

Attached: ab6761610000e5eb7c1c2fcf5a73dbfa60a40a18.jpg (640x640, 157.33K)

It just works

I completely agree user, Jojo never made sense though. It's always put absurdism before even being congruent in itself.

the lizard wizard did it

Good band though. Although I believe Larks' Tongues In Aspic is underrated due to being overshadowed by pic related

Isn't it basically just The World, except the amount of time spent using it is freely navigable for the user and skipped for everyone else?

At least up until its interaction with GER it makes perfect sense.

What is it with Prog and having like parts of actual song followed by aimless noises? Moonchild is like 25% a song with lyrics and a melody followed by an audible art gallery.

It's just the "skip scene" feature on a DVD. And just because you skipped the scene doesn't mean that part of the movie didn't happen. You just don't know what happened in it.

The JoJo universe is built on fate, like Jotaro being fated to have his head split all the way in part 3. Unlike with , Epitaph lets you see what's fated to happen while KC lets you skip it. Since the people you would have hurt were fated for that to happen to them, they still get injured, even though you technically didn't do anything to them.

My life doesn't make any sense at all. I want to kill myself but I'm a pussy.

>Diavolo can see up to 10 seconds into the future with Epitaph
>Diavolo can activate King Crimson's effect encompassing up to 10 seconds
>for as long as this ability is activated, everything is fated to happen exactly as Epitaph showed
>Diavolo is the only exception and he can freely move around during the King Crimson activation window, allowing him and him alone to change his fate (like dodging a bullet which would've otherwise hit him)
>every result of his actions shown by Epitaph will still happen regardless if he moves in activated King Crimson time (if someone was shown to be killed by Diavolo and he just moves far away instead, the person will still die)
>the seconds of time that King Crimson's effect are used on are not perceived by anyone else in the world except for Diavolo, which is why people see it as time "skipping"
There you go. It makes perfect sense.

Jojo is so fucking dead right now.

It's literally just teleporting 10 seconds in the future for everyone except the user, who is the only one that can move in those 10 seconds. Not complicated

Prog is just code for doing drugs and playing whatever shit that comes into your mind

Moonchild was literally a filler track, Robert Fripp actually even removed it on one of the subsequent CD rereleases that he curated.

Fripp I thought was known for not doing drugs. Go listen to some early Flloyd if you want drug fueled noise

Attached: 0000.jpg (874x489, 61.96K)

Did I wander into Any Forums? Why are you posting that and what are you talking about.

To understand King Crimson you have to view Time and Fate as two distinct entities.
Fate is the path we are on based on our actions up until this point.
Time is the means by which we interact with fate. Making decisions through time allows us to manipulate our fates.
King Crimson erases 10 seconds of time. Within that 10 seconds, you lose the ability to manipulate your own fate. You become a slave to your fate as it was the moment time was erased, which is why people play out their actions normally but cannot react.
Diavolo, on the other hand, retains his ability to interact with fate. The 10 erased seconds become his and his alone to play with. Combined with Epitaph, this is how he can avoid attacks before they even happen without the enemy even realizing.

This, i don't understand why people have a hard time understanding, is almost the same has time stop of dio

Araki is a bad writer who makes shit up as he goes and does things based entirely whatever he thinks is cool in the moment. Some times it is but most of the time it just leads to Stands doing whatever the fuck Araki needs them to do (which gets mistaken as creative power application) and plots that fall apart if you think about them for 5 minutes.