Do you prefer your romcom to end after the main couple gets together?

Do you prefer your romcom to end after the main couple gets together?

Attached: Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch.133 - That's Cheating! - 5.png (800x1204, 86.04K)

ending with the confession/kiss/them getting together is a slap in the face. they should be dating by the halfway point of the series at the very least

I'm not satisfied unless we see their firstborn's conception.

No, that's fucking stupid. Getting together isn't the end of the story, it's the beginning of actually interesting stuff.

Yes.
Despite what everyone says, series more often than not go to shit if they continue on after they get together, see Jitsu Wa for example.

Why not the second?

I prefer they start with the main couple getting together.

Attached: A Rare Marriage.jpg (2133x1524, 544.66K)

Based series, couple actually develops and grows

Does it end with them breaking up?

This manga and Are You Really Getting Married are the best

Nope, they just keep grilling and good sex so i doubt it

now this true peak fiction

They are trying to become bakers at this point and put a bun in the wife's oven.

No story felt good because it ended when the couple got together. NOT A SINGLE ONE. Yes, even Toradora, fuck you.
>b-but look at this shitty story that dragged on forever after they got together
Yeah, shitty writing isn't exclusive to one kind of story, doesn't change the fact that seeing the couple being happy together is better than just seeing the couple getting together.

Them getting together should be the apex of the story, and coast on it for a while. And then like youth relationships often do, it slowly worsens until they break up and then it ends.

Only acceptable ending is when they sex the tomboy

>wore cow-print bikini and even had sex in it to cheer her man up
Peak wife material.

I'll be honest I really hate these "sudden marriage" plots

Needs at least a year of followup. Like, how are they doing a year into their love and how they are around their peers. Doesn't have to be a whole second season or anything, but just maybe a little timeskip or something that fast forwards a bit. Romcoms ending at the kiss or confession is like getting a paycheck and never cashing it.

I do, but I suppose that is because I haven't read or watched that many so the few I've seen that continued past that point weren't very good and I'm subsequently biased. Of all things I remember the freaking Looney Tunes Show actually got better once Bugs and Lola (and Daffy and Tina) got together because the couples actually had comedic chemistry together. So maybe that is one way to do it? Have two straight best friends that are entertaining together then just hook them up with the genderbent version of their best friend.

did they have sex yet?
only got vol 1+2

This

Attached: 6-o.jpg (1432x2048, 638.91K)

I prefer that a romance story not end at the START of a romantic relationship.

Attached: 2b1.png (680x1063, 270.75K)

I prefer for it to continue, but only if the focus is still on the main couple. It usually ends up re-doing the will-they-won't-they story with several side couples that nobody cares about.

Great series, wish the scans would come out faster or I can find the raws. Link me if anyone has raws of this, someone linked me Chinese scans