Dragon Ball Super

Our one chance to have an actual, canon Bojack gang, and Toyotaro goes and fucks it up horribly

Attached: DBS_69_03.png (669x359, 461.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmmY3jLNvGo
youtube.com/watch?v=XV_D1Y_YHlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MoroCHADs win again.

Attached: 1592526143584.png (1046x1002, 89.12K)

>Toyotaro goes and fucks it up
They were Toriyama's characters and Toyo did what he could with Granolah. Best to just let Toyo handle his own shit

BojackĀ“s gang was the worst part of the Bojack movie, it would have been more fun if the entire movie was about the tournament.

Attached: 1653639369211.png (1600x1200, 2.58M)

None of the Heeters were interesting.
>Elec was just a business guy that didn't really care about anyone but himself. Generic throwaway villain.
>Gas was a character that was better off as a background character, and when he first spoke and first acted, he immediately lost his rule of cool personality. Not that he was cool to begin with.
>Tubby and Cheap Whore basically didn't exist except as panel fillers, and now they're Frieza's chefs.
>What was the point of the copy robot's corpse, again? Something insignificant, I'm sure.

The only good things to come from the Granolah arc were the new dragon and Frieza's black form.

Here's another good thing from that arc

Attached: The score.png (1024x740, 373.3K)

You sure about that?

Attached: Virgin Moro vs Chad Omega Shenron.jpg (1341x596, 101.84K)

I see two good things. Which one were you referring to? Frieza's optimism restored, or Vegeta getting an abortion?

>Frieza's optimism restored
Frieza was always optimistic. That's why he went to go training just like in Res F knowing that if he did a couple pushups, he would easily surpass his rivals. It's just this time, he did 20 pushups instead of only 2.
>Vegeta getting an abortion?
That was the best part

Attached: CHADza BLACK.png (1891x954, 2.39M)

Bojack and his gang were shit villains even for the Toei DB movies standards.

Why?

Attached: ssj9k videos.png (1140x837, 910.89K)

Attached: CHADren.png (735x987, 968.42K)

jobrenfags...

Shut the fuck up. SHUT THE FUCK UP. CEASE SPEAKING.

Attached: jiren-1.jpg (769x433, 88.14K)

good to see my meme getting reposted

Attached: CHADren.png (735x987, 698.81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DmmY3jLNvGo

What a badass song, the good old legendary CHADgon CHAD Z days. This ost is from coolers revenge btw.

But this IS Any Forums, user.

Based. The Detones song in that movie is good too.

Why are you blaming Toyo? His original story didn't even have the Heeters. Blame the senile man over his shoulders.

Attached: Tenshinhan.gif (599x501, 1.35M)

>it would have been more fun if the entire movie was about the tournament
I couldn't agree more, I'd pay good money just to watch them all hanging around and then fight each other in that tournament than watch some literally who fuck around.

Attached: zx.jpg (1280x720, 106.46K)

This. The Heeters are Toriyama's fuck up.

CHADnons.

Toriyama needs a new edgy editor.

user?

Our.. Heroes.... I feel so safe now..

Super could use a bit of edge. But after Orange Piccolo and Beast Gohan I'm afraid any edgy influence would just put it even further into weird fanfiction territory.

PANCHADS WON.

Attached: WINRAR.png (265x459, 211.05K)

Is GotenXBra a crackship?

youtube.com/watch?v=XV_D1Y_YHlA

The fuck did they win?

Toyotaro needs a better editor. Toriyama and his editor are barely helping.

I think that some edge would be necessary in the story flow also.

Huh... I...