Was Dragon Ball ever good?

Was Dragon Ball ever good?

Attached: dragon ball buttplug.jpg (720x747, 81.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/assZ9bcucmQ?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a cool beyblade.

bump

Yes, specially androids saga.
>Toriyama made shit up
Don't care, it was great

>the best arc had the biggest amount of editorial interference

says a lot about his writing skills

you can't convince me dbz is good without nostalgia glasses. Iv never watched it and it sounds retarded, monkey aliens and space tournaments. no thanks

Oh yea the first season was the best. Everything from Bulma showing Master Roshi her pussy, to Oolong kidnapping a harem of lolis. It was the best. Also, the red ribbon army arc was pretty good.

>dbz
Fucking americans, I swear.

Maybe precure suits your taste a little bit more

My favorite part about the world of Dragon Ball is that everyone (including animals) can pilot aircraft and dinosaurs roamed the planet.

Attached: A9F2D351-B77E-4571-BAE1-7E638A86243F.jpg (744x1127, 688.05K)

Yes, it was the GOAT until the end of Piccolo Daimaou's story arc. Then it got repetetive as fuck, but still pretty fucking great until the end on Namek.
Then it was still great druing Cell, I mean, that couple chapters when they discover the second time machine with those mistery/horror vibes was the best part of DBZ in my opinion. Then it was still kind okay during Buu. The ending was great though, that Goku so proud and calm, so great, so sure of himself, finally a REAL teacher instead of the forever-student. After all, if you got a strong passion, sooner or later you'll reach a stage where you want to teach, to show others what's about the thing you love so much. That was THAT moment for Goku.

the recent Granolah arc was so awful I felt forced to read the whole DB manga for the first time just to see for sure if I still like the series and I now can say that I still do. Too bad that both Toriyama and Toei made too many bad decisions since Super started and now the series has less dignity than Sonic post '06.

>plotholes
fuck no

A meh anime. Nostalfags can fuck off.

spot the plothole

Attached: imagem_2022-09-09_012415108.png (1024x1536, 353.54K)

Dragon Ball has never not been good.

>Yes, *proceeds to list the worst arc in the manga*
what did he mean by this?

Do you mean how they were told in advance about 19 and 20 and didn't pick up on it how these are not the "Other two" they were warned about,
Or do you mean how apparently Doctor Gero turned on and killed Doctor Gero?

>those walls of text
I couldn't decide whether I wanted to make a left or a Bendis joke, so I decided to just point it out.

youtu.be/assZ9bcucmQ?t=20

Attached: 1660645689875.png (590x323, 374.4K)

Before King Piccolo arc.