This is literally the hardest anime to follow

This is literally the hardest anime to follow.
It makes logh seems a child play

Attached: iu45FZkhSNJysANEDiRu2QoMY8E.jpg (1280x720, 129.76K)

Those two were bland leads. Gasaraki squandered it's potential.

Is there literally anyone above the age of 12 who struggled to follow LoGH?

Sort of agree, IZAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOO was awesome but the story was dull after a while.

logh is indeed child's play, like all other LN anime
"Dude rice" shouldn't be hard to follow unless as implied you are a child

Being convoluted is not a compliment.

GOLDEN ALIENS, LMAO
LITERALLY GOLDEN AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO ALIENS

>ESL
Well that explains your inability to follow it.

Amazing op and ed though

I wish I could into Gasaraki but I get so bored

LoGH is easier to follow than Tomino's anime for instance

How is Gasaraki hard to follow? The only anime I can think of that I actually had a hard time following are old one shot OVAs where they tried to cover a whole novel in 45 minutes or something, and basically just expected you to know the plot anyways so just gave you a highlight reel. Digital Devil Story is the best example I can think of.

Attached: dds1.jpg (1000x1436, 191.79K)

>The only anime I can think of that I actually had a hard time following
What about Xam'd?

Xam'd was just badly written

I don't know if it's hard to follow or just dull as bricks.
I've tried watching it 3-4 times and end up being disengaged by episode 3.
And it's not that I can't watch slower anime because Texhnolyze, Paranoia Agent and some others captivated me fine.
I want to eventually watch it though because it looks cool, and some of the things I've heard about it sound interesting.
Really slow pacing seems to be a staple of Takahashi.

I don't think it's badly written but Xam'd definitely had parts that were hard to grasp in an intuitive way.
It felt like if Bones wanted to make another show like Eureka Seven but crammed the same amount of content into a smaller episode count.
One thing I thought was interesting was that lot of the in-universe lore around the religion is just thrown in your face, we never get much direct exposition on it at all, instead you have to keep up with the series and piece it all together while trying to delineate the lies that people are telling from the actual truth. I think I got the gist of it by the end though.
The easier part of the story to understand was the romance between the MC and his childhood friend, that simple storyline helped orient me in the story through all the confusing religious plot elements.

The trailers I saw in the early 2000s made it look like some sort of modern combat/mecha show with maybe a tiny sprinkling of weird mystical crap. I got duped and jabaited hard.

Only made it half way though before dropping it, but being hard to follow wasn't the reason why, the drama and dialogue in general was just really bad. Kind of a shame since it begins so well.

Ideed
ZERO empathy for the characters

Indeed i am

Same op and ed are aestethic

small tanks vs mechs

Xamd is basic
Gasaraki is all about politcs